Honored Contributor

Re: Coach: the Elusive Signature Chambray

@hicindy2 wrote:

So, this sad Coach saga won't end. 

Got an e-mail at 6 AM saying on 6/3 that the elusive Coach is available for shipping June 6'th.  Sceptical now, I called C/S and nope, it is sold out.  I asked for a supervisor and told them that inventory control really needs to get its act together. No issues with Coach Outlet, but boy, regular Coach and I need counseling to develop trust Woman Wink

To their credit though, the bag is now marked "sold out". 

@hicindy2 I checked my order since re ordering because of the email saying it was in stock and it says backordered.  I'm just waiting for the email that it's been cancelled.  I have had a few issues with ordering from Coach. It says its in stock I order it and then a few days later its back ordered.  I call them and they said that the store in NYC had it and they gave me the # to call them so I ordered directly from the NYC store. They are a mess.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   I know.  I told the supervisor at Coach that people have lots of choices on how to spend their dollars and they (the company) need to place more value on their loyal following. Also let them know that my Paypal hold was still pending and that they had yet to let Paypal know it was cancelled.  Very unprofessional. 

I will say that all my orders thru Coach Outlet have gone without a hitch. Very different systems. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2   I love this tote!

coach tote.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 It made a brief appearance to ship on 6/20 as a pre-order.  Then vanished. It was nice and roomy, maybe it will reappear. They have really mishandled a nice addition to the Coach family:  Signature Chambray. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Pink123 It made a brief appearance to ship on 6/20 as a pre-order.  Then vanished. It was nice and roomy, maybe it will reappear. They have really mishandled a nice addition to the Coach family:  Signature Chambray. 

@hicindy2   Too bad.  I just love the denim blue shade with a touch of red, so cute yet smart, elegant, simple - chic!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Maybe you should organize a sit-in (peaceful, of course...) at the Coach headquarters to protest their mishandling of orders and all around bad juju... It seems to be the thing to do these days...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, wow, they need to get their act together! They ought to offer you a percentage off your next Coach purchase for all the aggravation!😳
Super Contributor

I knew I'd get in trouble if I looked at this thread. For those who have or have seen the denim Dalton and Elise ... is the leather black or navy? Is there matching wallet available? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wahoogaz wrote:

I knew I'd get in trouble if I looked at this thread. For those who have or have seen the denim Dalton and Elise ... is the leather black or navy? Is there matching wallet available? Thanks.

@Wahoogaz Macy's has a good price on the Denim Elise; I can't really tell what the color is on the leather though...sorry

My Prairie satchel in Box Floral is a deep midnight blue, almost black.  I haven't seen a matching wallet as yet.  

There was a wristlet

NWT COACH 92622 CORNER ZIP WRISTLET WITH PAINTED FLORAL BOX PRINT ~DENIM / MULTI

Coach regular has the Dalton; they actually answer the phone and you could call and ask..

Coach Dalton 31 Brass/Denim  Alternate View 2

Coach Dalton 31 Brass/Denim  Alternate View 6

Super Contributor

@hicindy2  ... Thanks for the information.