Honored Contributor

Coach 30% Off Thanksgiving Sale Online

Of course exclusions, one is the Selena Grace bag...which I might be tempted to get with that deal. They'll probably have even better deals Friday.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Regular Contributor

Re: Coach 30% Off Thanksgiving Sale Online

I own the two tone one since I received a discount from Macy’s. Today was the last day to use $40.00 from Macy’s so I bought the off white bag. A very attractive handbag. The saleswoman told me SG won’t allow any discount to be given on her bags. This is one classy handbag! I hope you buy one! 

Respected Contributor

The Coach sale is still going on, but with less choices.  I caved and bought a Turnlock Hobo in Rouge, because the price dropped from $350 to $210, and I loved the color of the bag when I saw it in person at a Coach store (and I liked the petal-like shape of the bag, too.)  I have always loved the color pink, but have never purchased a pink bag before, as the shade of pink was either too bubblegummy, or too lavendery, or too bright and fuschia-y.  I cannot even describe this rouge color well.  It is pinky, salmony, browny and red-y.  It is a mature pink, and I think it will go with so many things I wear in black, grey, blue, camel, green, and even purple.  Until this Coach bag color, I never considered pink to be a neutral color, even though it is my favorite color.  Guess I was wrong!

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born That's pretty

shopping.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting, I just ordered the dark turquoise with the gunmetal hardware. What a great price.

Respected Contributor

That's my new baby!!!  It makes my heart go pitter-patter.  Thanks for posting the picture of it.  

Respected Contributor

The dark turquoise is a beautiful color, too, as is the aubergine.  Not a bad one in the bunch.  It is much nicer in person, and it sure is a good price.  When I saw it at Coach, it was $350.  The next day, it went down to $210 online.  Yipee!

Valued Contributor

wow thats great.

Valued Contributor

I bought the Coach Edie 31 in black from Macy's. I love the organizational quality of this bag. It's very functional for me. I had it in a lighter tan/gold version for summer and wanted the black for winter. Nice to get the 30% off. I don't have too many designer bags, so this was kind of a stretch for me.

Respected Contributor

I have the Edie in black in 42" and wear it as my every day bag-- unless a special occasion arises and I need something much smaller to wear with a dress.  The Edie is a lovely bag in any color.