Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clearing Up the Confusion on the Size of the Suede Logo Lock Bag.

@Shawnie wrote:

Look at this!!  Was watching this video on the Kendall drawstring when i noticed the suede logo lock sitting right next to it.  The Kendall is 11 inches wide/10 inches high and the suede logo lock is clearly a lot larger.  I think the suede logo lock measurements given on the item description are likely wrong based on this picture.  It looks like the pebble grain leather logo lock size wise to me.

image.jpg

And here is the logo lock being presented.  look at the right hand bag, the Sage on the same table as the suede but placed on the other side of that table.  The same space is left on that table as with the suede one. The pebble grain and the suede look like the same size to me.

image.jpg

All I know is I know how to measure bags and the suede logo lock bag is 12 1/2 inches wide just like QVC described.  I have owned both of those bags.  The leather version I bought as a tsv was 17 inches wide.  It was huge.  That's why I sent it back.  The suede logo lock bag cannot be compared to a bucket bag because the bucket bag has rounded corners.  That bag obviously would appear smaller (which it is of course considering it's 10 inches wide).  Like I said I have that suede bag and it's not a huge bag whatsoever.  It's everything that QVC described what it is. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

all i know is that it appears much wider in the pics. i think the width is measured at midpoint across the bottom on the bucket or at the widest part of the bag laying flat. 

Super Contributor

Jane just presented the bag and she said because the leather version is so popular they brought it to us in suede. She never said "in a smaller size". I think there posted measurements are what made me think it would be smaller. I was wrong!

Respected Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

Jane just presented the bag and she said because the leather version is so popular they brought it to us in suede. She never said "in a smaller size". I think there posted measurements are what made me think it would be smaller. I was wrong!

and the descriptions show the same weight--2lbs 4oz.  maybe tomorrow they will show them side by side.  i do think they read our comments.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's a picture I just took with a measuring tape to confirm

IMG_0256.jpg

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

They have offered it in different leathers before, for example there was a croco version at one point. I've never heard anyone say that the other leathers were a different size than the original TSV. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

The suede video i believe from tonight with Jane and Ashley is up. In it Ashley says that the suede bag "is a little bit smaller" than the pebble grain logo lock.  

Respected Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

Here's a picture I just took with a measuring tape to confirm

IMG_0256.jpg

Thanks for the pic!  Looks to me like they need to change the measurements on the pebble logo lock.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

just watched the new video with Jane as the host and she gave the measurements.  She said it's 12 x 10 x 6.  It's exactly what my bag is.  Even the vendor said the bag is smaller than the original pebble leather one.  

Respected Contributor

what i know now is the two bags are close enough in size for Ashley to say that the new one is only a little bit smaller. That along with the video comparison snaps and our pic of the width of a pebble grain bag tells me that the new bag is a big bag.  And finally too big for me.