Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clearing Up the Confusion on the Size of the Suede Logo Lock Bag.

I'm throwing in the towel on this one.  I had the original and I have the suede and I know what Jane said.  I know what I saw.  I'm totally done with this thread.  I love the smaller suede bag I received and that's all that counts.  

Valued Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

All I can say is whatever the size of that bag is it was too BIG for my taste. I sent it back today. The more I think about wanting a suede bag the more I don't think I will be ordering any.  I love pebble leather and don't care for any leather where marks show. I think I would eventually been unhappy with any suede bag since they can mark up and become soiled. Even having a dot of soil on one for me would make me not want to use it. But that's just me.

Now don't ask me if I just ordered the beautiful orYany fringe bag in the gray color!! LOL

Surprisingly, I liked that oryany bag too, even despite the fringe....But would love it more if it has no fringe and at least 2 inches deep!! 1 inch seems way too narrow....

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@JAXS mom wrote:

Here's a picture I just took with a measuring tape to confirm

IMG_0256.jpg

Thanks for the pic!  Looks to me like they need to change the measurements on the pebble logo lock.  

I have this bag too, and it's most definitely not 17 inches as described on QvC. Thanks for posting the pic, jaxs mom, so I don't have to Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I'm throwing in the towel on this one.  I had the original and I have the suede and I know what Jane said.  I know what I saw.  I'm totally done with this thread.  I love the smaller suede bag I received and that's all that counts.  

Woman Happy I agree, BlingQueen! Enjoy it, EEL