Honored Contributor

I prefer to carry a wallet, it makes me feel my money and my cards are safe.

Respected Contributor

Quite a few of the newer Lug bags have them, by request.

I like the built-in wallet feature, but have found they are a pain when I want to change bags. Now I use a Euro Slide card holder by a company called Hobo. It holds a few cards and an ID on one side and has a pocket and a coin zip on the other side. The pocket holds my paper bills or receipts. It's 5.5 by 4 inches and very slim, so it easily pops in and out of my various bags without adding any bulk and ensures I don't leave an important card behind when I switch bags.

hobo.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have a Baggallini bag that I use for travel.  It has 10 slots.  Sold on Amazon.  Love it!  I agree, I would rather have slots than use a wallet that I have to take out of the purse.  For me slots are easier and safer.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I prefer to carry a wallet, it makes me feel my money and my cards are safe.

Absolutely agree!!!

Respected Contributor

I've been buying Kipling bags for the last couple of years.  They don't have card slots so what I do is use their Creativity large pouch as a wallet and I clip it to the key clasp inside the bag so I never walk away leaving my pouch/wallet anywhere.  (Old age has its disadvantages of which forgetfulness is one of them.)  It works well for me, they're lightweight, come in a variety of colors/prints and have a lot of little compartments for cards, DL, money and coins.  Love those little things!

Super Contributor

I hate them. I would rather use a small wallet which can be easily moved from purse to purse .Plus I find that things catch on the slots and those open slip pockets inside bags .Hate those.  All pockets inside need zippers  

Super Contributor

I use one of those card holders too plus a small wallet.  My Lodis wallets have lasted 15 years so they are worth the price .