Respected Contributor

Instead of a wallet I prefer handbags with card slots. Travelon is the only brand I know who consistently has them. Unfortunately, QVC carries them less and less. Any other brands with card slots?

Respected Contributor

There are a lot of brands that have bags with card slots, but you have to pick through the styles to find the ones that do.  Usually you'll see card slots on smaller bags, though, where space is at a premium.  If you're interested in more casual bags, I think that LUG may have styles with credit card slots.  I just prefer leather.  I had a Brighton organizer for years.  It had a wallet section, but was very small, even for me, and I prefer small bags.  Anuschka has some, I think.  Firenze Bella also has some.  Both of these are on Evine.  I think Patricia Nash, on HSN, might, as well.  It will take some searching.  Look for RFID protection when you buy wallets or bags with card slots.

(ETA... I'm a big Avatar fan!)

Honored Contributor

If I purchase a bag w/ the card slot option, I rarely use it. I change out my bags often and it’s a pain removing my lg. volume of stuff from bag to bag. If I also needed to remove cards from their slots....there’s a great likihood, some of them would be left behind. A small wallet w/ card slots serves me better.

Esteemed Contributor

Patricia Nash, Brighton, Brahmin all have bags with card slots.

Honored Contributor

I keep my cards in aluminum card cases ... different case for each category (credit/ medical / bus. cards / frequent buyer cards / etc.  They are RFID blockers ... don't have to worry about what bag I'm using.

When I go out - I just take the appropriate card case with me.

Respected Contributor

Vera Bradley’s Little Hipster card slots. It’s a crossbody that can also be used over your shoulder. VB also makes a number of wristlets that have room for a cellphone. 

Honored Contributor

I prefer a wallet, but QVC isn't the only game in town. A quick Google tells me Travelon is sold widely... Ebags and Bed Bath and Beyond, among others...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I use the Lodis Audrey Rfid Mini card case. I bought mine several years ago from Dillard’s and recently bought one for DH from Amazon. Magnetic closure. Many colors. Love it.

CE89C80C-9564-4F67-BA61-1DDBBC0749FA.jpeg

Respected Contributor

When I was buying Baggallini a few years ago, they were in every bag. 

Honored Contributor

I have a few Lug bags that have them. If my purse does not have those I will use one of those small flat sleeves you can put a couple of cards in. It's best not to carry around a lot of credit cards anyways. Just take with you what you need.

If your purse is lost or stolen it's much easier not dealing with the loss of several cards.