Respected Contributor

I have several of these bags and they are very well made. I bought a beauitful silver hobo at a consignment shop over the weekend for $10.00 NWT.

I was shopping at a mall and looked at the CK bags, couldn't believe the prices for non-leather bags. Just curious if anyone likes this brand. And if you do, what styles do you have and like. Thanks

Valued Contributor

@VenturaHighway I purchased a Calvin Klein soft leather black hobo at Macy's 2 years ago , it's a keeper.

Retail at $298.00 on sale $179.00.This bag has wide shoulder strap,and outside pockets.Calvin Klein in my opinion (from my purchase and looking at them@Tjmaxx and Macy's are of good quality)

Respected Contributor

@GRACIEI did buy a CK crossbody at TJ's and it is well made. It isn't leather but the price was right.

Esteemed Contributor

I have more CK bags than any other brand. Works for me.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

i have one ck bag and it look lovely..

Esteemed Contributor

I like CK satchels.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway: I don't own any CK bags, but l do like some of his totes. I agree that the prices are a bit high for what they are. You got a great price on the Magic Shop bag. Enjoy using it!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2The prices for the CK leather bags don't seem too bad but for non-leather, yes, they are high. Thanks, the bag I bought at the Magic Shop was a great deal.