Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  Thanks for the suggestion! I can't wait until my state allows us to do that😊. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles You can get a color wheel on amazon.Smiley Happy

@SandySparkles There's a great one for $9.29.  It's like the one I used in class with my students. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling @ECBG😊

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  Thanks for the suggestion! I can't wait until my state allows us to do that😊. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles You can get a color wheel on amazon.Smiley Happy

@SandySparkles There's a great one for $9.29.  It's like the one I used in class with my students. 

@ECBG  I just ordered it, and it should arrive tomorrow. Thanks again!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

If you'll "Google" color wheel, you can download one for a small charge.

I remember admiring your bag when it was presented.  Years ago, they used to sell kits with those leather pieces and you could make your own bag of that type.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles If you don't know how to "read" the color harmonies, I can show you how to do that.  It also shows tints (lights) and shades (darks).

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG OK. I will reach out if it's daunting. Thank you so much for all your help.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you'll "Google" color wheel, you can download one for a small charge.

I remember admiring your bag when it was presented.  Years ago, they used to sell kits with those leather pieces and you could make your own bag of that type.

@Kachina624 

I knew this bag reminded me of something!!  I remember those kits.  Think maybe I made a belt or two, but not a bag.  Thank you for nudging my brain.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles Drop over to Outfit of......  and see what I'm getting!!!Smiley Happy

Hint:  It's taller than YOU!!!!  Lol!Smiley Happy

How are your color harmonies going?Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  OMG!!!😍 That antique cabinet is BEAUTIFUL, and in excellent shape! You hit the mother lode with that one. Congratulations on such a treasured find!

I LOVE everything about your blue outfit-especially the jacket! Those cute blue sandals will complement it nicely. Your three year mission definitely paid off!😊.

Thanks for the suggestion of the color wheel! It's a nice base for creativity, and gave me some great ideas for other decorating I want to do in my room. I decided on either a medium, or deep shade of red, as the color of the outfit I am going to shop for to make the new handbag pop! It was a little confusing for me, (I'm still learning) so I found a great tutorial on YouTube😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖