Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG. Here is the unique Patricia Nash I was telling you about. I just love the hand braiding, Boho-chic vibe, unusual shape, and just had to have it. Now, I just have to buy a few things to wear it with.😂

Most of my wardrobe is lighter colors, with only a few darker pieces sprinkled in, but nothing that I think will look right. I know you are not a big fan of turquoise bags, but do you think turquoise, or maybe red will be a good contrasting color? Any advice is welcome.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles    Where is it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling @ECBG😊

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Do you mean, what state I live in?

My apologies @Kachina624 . I forgot to post the picture, and misunderstood your question. Thank you for asking the question.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles    No, when you say "here it is" I expect to see a picture but there is nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling @ECBG😊

[ Edited ]

IMG_62151.jpg

@ECBG Here it is! For some reason, I couldn't edit my previous post.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles WOW!!!!!  It appears to be ALL leather!!!!!  What a find!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles Honey, anytime you want a color that will make another collor "pop", just look across it on the color wheel!  

I love turquoise.  I put what little I find with white, black, or gray.  My yellow has to be very light, like lemonade!

Go to a craft store and get a color wheel or order one.  Once you do, you can put anything together!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks for the suggestion! I can't wait until my state allows us to do that😊. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  Thanks for the suggestion! I can't wait until my state allows us to do that😊. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles You can get a color wheel on amazon.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks so much! I shop Amazon a lot, but would never have thought of buying a color wheel there.

I'll order one tonight. I'm really excited, and whenever I find a nice ensemble to pair it with, I will post a pic.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖