Honored Contributor

Re: COACH CASSIE AND CASSIE 19 HANDBAGS

@Pink123  Agree on the chalk color... Very pretty... I've seen enough of their logo print to last several lifetimes... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

DONE!  I  just pulled the trigger on the chalk white "marlie".

I did not buy the black yet.  Will wait to see the white  in person first and if it's a winner will purchase the solid black.

I'll give you the review when I get it.  Thanks for all your input.  Especially to @hicindy2  for steering me to the perfect one.  Your right, the snake, tortoise, whatever dresses it up and gives it more interest than the more expensive plain "Cassie".

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123   OK, we expect a full fashion report when it arrives Heart

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of these. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

I have a couple of these. 

@Mindy D  What did you think ?? Are they roomy enough?  Thanks 

Went to Macy's (all masked up) and looked at the Coach Ergo tote in Ivory.  Very luxe. Simple elegance. The only thing is, it is narrow, and won't stand on its own

• 9-3/4"W x 11-1/2"H x 2"D (width is measured across the bottom of handbag)

Valued Contributor

As promised here's my review on the Coach "Marlie"

in chalk I decided on versus the Cassie.  It arrived the other day but wasn't home until today and I couldn't wait to open it!

Well, first off I must say the packaging could not have been better.  It took me about 5 minutes to unwrap everything on the bag.  It was certainly fresh, unused, which always is a good feeling on a purchase.

All I can say is WOW I love this bag and exceeded my expectations for the price.  There is not one wrinkle on the pebbled leather or any other defect.

The "Marlie" is an inch wider than Cassie coming in a 2.75" versus 1.75". That's a nice width.  I love that it has no slot organizer's in between that just  take up space.  It holds alot too - I couldn't believe how much.  I easily put an 8 ounce bottle of water just to test. It has a zip side pocket where I'll put my credit card, licence, keys, etc.  It holds a full make up bag let's say the size of a ziploc sandwich bag (I'll never use that I was just testing including the water).  Then added reader's, comb, and sunglasses on top.  It all fit.

I am attaching pictures of the bag.  It is sitting against a white back drop for you to see color.  You can see that the tortoise has black in it.   I think I will be just fine wearing a black jacket or slack with it.  Color is a very nice off cool tone off white.

Thanks again @hicindy2, @Pecky and all for your input.  Great purchase!!!

PS.  I'm tall and thin.  The bag does not look tiny on me at all.  I prefer shoulder bag but if I will need to be hands free on trip will wear it crossbody.  Very light in weight too.

20210226_142942 coach long front (2).jpg

20210226_143035close up cach (2).jpg

20210226_143016 side shot coach (3).jpg

20210226_143124 coaoch top handle.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 I am so glad that it all worked out Heart I have been very happy with the Outlet bags and now I am spoiled by the prices.  Enjoy your wonderful find !! Thanks for the detailed review and the pics.  Feel like I am right next to you enjoying the "reveal". 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Pink123 I am so glad that it all worked out Heart I have been very happy with the Outlet bags and now I am spoiled by the prices.  Enjoy your wonderful find !! Thanks for the detailed review and the pics.  Feel like I am right next to you enjoying the "reveal". 

@hicindy2  Haha, yes I did the reveal ala "The Purse Forum" minus the box and dust bag.Woman LOL

PS.  I removed the little "coach" emblem hanging.

Think it cheapens the bag and not necessary.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 Your handbag is beautiful!  The size is perfect and the color is so classy.  I am so happy you love it.  You can't beat the outlet prices.  Enjoy!!