Esteemed Contributor

COACH | Multicolor Dinky In Glovetanned Leather With Tea Rose Applique | Lyst

Image result for DOUBLE dinky in glovetanned leather with wild tea rose

I hate that the website doesn't give weight information for these bags.  I'm sure they are just as heavy as the Swaggers.  

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I'm glad that coach is trying to bring itself back, but these don't do it for me. Two bowling bags and one embellished one that looks like a cheap bag you get for your 7- year. -old.

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I'm glad that coach is trying to bring itself back, but these don't do it for me. Two bowling bags and one embellished one that looks like a cheap bag you get for your 7- year. -old.

@libbyannE I'm very pleased too.  I think I'm going to keep my eye for reviews and opinions aout for their very high priced pieces $1200.00.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

They all are darling...........

Honored Contributor

To be honest, I don't care for any of them.  I used to love Coach bags and wish they'd stop with all the nonsense with the dinosaurs and things like that and get back to more classic bags.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

To be honest, I don't care for any of them.  I used to love Coach bags and wish they'd stop with all the nonsense with the dinosaurs and things like that and get back to more classic bags.

@gidgetgh  I agree you with there.  More classic and less Mickey Mouse, dinosaurs etc..  I was a fan of Coach but they got crazy with their prices & designs.  The Macy's & Lord & Taylor aren't carrying Coach anymore.  Coach is pulling out of department stores.  I think is a bad move but it's just my opinion.

Valued Contributor

Today l purchase the coach willow floral satchel at Macy's for $233.00 with tax it was $247.00. The bag retail price was $495.00. Usually I don't spend that much ,($200.00 was the most I was willing to spend) ,The quality is in place. Macy is having a handbag sale.They had a lot of coach bags,not all were on sale.The bag matches my cat eye purple DNKY perscription eye glasses.I have been looking a while for the right color purple. Their description is a dark oxblood muti. I call purple it mix with black , with six danity small flowers. My tax refund when to a good cause. Me!

Valued Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

COACH | Multicolor Dinky In Glovetanned Leather With Tea Rose Applique | Lyst

Image result for DOUBLE dinky in glovetanned leather with wild tea rose

I hate that the website doesn't give weight information for these bags.  I'm sure they are just as heavy as the Swaggers.  

I found these floral embelished Coach bags to be absolutely beautiful in person. I would not mind one at all, preferably the smaller crossbody. Very well done IMO.

Super Contributor
Brown bag looks nice