Honored Contributor

The Kate Spade handbags on Zuilly are way over priced.  You do much, much better when Kate Spade online has sales and offers percentages off the sale price.  Just sayin.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I agree. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The Kate Spade handbags on Zuilly are way over priced.  You do much, much better when Kate Spade online has sales and offers percentages off the sale price.  Just sayin.

Sadly, why am I not surprised?

Esteemed Contributor

Yup. You are better off going to a Kate Spade outlet store.

Trusted Contributor

They had some nice Kate Spade bags at my TJMaxx this weekend.  

Respected Contributor

The smae goes for Dooney and Coach.

Some will be attracted to the EZ pays, however. One other thing to keep in mind, you don't get your mopney back when you return. Zulilly gives a store credit.

Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

The smae goes for Dooney and Coach.

Some will be attracted to the EZ pays, however. One other thing to keep in mind, you don't get your mopney back when you return. Zulilly gives a store credit.

@JavaQueen  Was not aware of the credit only, so have only ordered once from there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Buyer Beware

[ Edited ]

Zulily's 'markdowns', like those of its 'sister', QVC, both now under the same parent company, leave a lot to be desired. Regardless of brand, better price are geneally to be found elsewhere. Their shipping can also set new records for being slow, though their shipping can be more reasonable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...