Esteemed Contributor

OH!! I really like it!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

368278.jpg

size-os.jpg

368284.jpg

Saw the turquoise version on an Instagram ad and thought the color was so beautiful, it's sold out in this color. Available in many colors-$295 to $315

I have this bag when the Q offered it years ago. I actually bought all 4 colors. Black, Cream, Navy and the last one was a Champagne color. Still have them and use them all the time. I like that it is not a heavy bag and all the outside pockets and the braided handle. Would love to own this color as well. It's a great bag.

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous bag.  I'm glad it's sold out actually.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Sue Patrick dot com has the baby Barbados in black only for $250 & the larger one in red only for $290.  Other colors sold out right now.  They're located in Austin, TX & are great to deal with.  Have purchased many Sabaku t-shirts (SW style by a Tucson, AZ based artist, Nancy Lenches) & a couple of Brighton items from them over the years with zero problems.

I have numerous Sabaku tees.  After discovering my first one in a boutique, I began ordering from Sabaku directly.

Honored Contributor

This is beautiful! I love the handle. I love Brighton (DD's first grown-up bag when she turned 16 was a black Brighton). We used to have a lot of shops around us that carried it. All have gone out - even before this pandemic hit. But I have a mall not too far away that has a Brighton store. 

I guess Brighton here was before I found QVC. If only I had known. . !

I do have a turquoise Coach from years ago, and I'm a little fussier these days - I want feet on my bags. 

Besides, I've ordered five handbags in the last month. I'm up to Mother's Day and birthdays through 2025 - LOL! I think DH will leave me if I get one more!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Sue Patrick dot com has the baby Barbados in black only for $250 & the larger one in red only for $290.  Other colors sold out right now.  They're located in Austin, TX & are great to deal with.  Have purchased many Sabaku t-shirts (SW style by a Tucson, AZ based artist, Nancy Lenches) & a couple of Brighton items from them over the years with zero problems.

I have numerous Sabaku tees.  After discovering my first one in a boutique, I began ordering from Sabaku directly.

@tansy  I've bought directly from Sabaku, too as well as from some local boutiques & street fairs (I'm in Tucson), but I like buying from Sue Patrick, because they offer free shipping when you order over $34 worth.

Honored Contributor

I love Brighton bags and jewlery!  Very well made and lasts.  I like how the jewelry coordinates with their handbag hardware.

Honored Contributor

Good to know, @aubnwa01!  

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@tansy  I've bought directly from Sabaku, too as well as from some local boutiques & street fairs (I'm in Tucson), but I like buying from Sue Patrick, because they offer free shipping when you order over $34 worth.

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous handbag!  At this time wouldn't be prudent.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown