Respected Contributor

Brenna Satchel 5 New Colors

[ Edited ]

Noticed that the Brenna Satchel has 5 new color swatches although they are hidden.  Bone, Melon, Mint, Hot Pink, Desert.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brenna Satchel 5 New Colors

I know many here choose pastels or brights in leather bags for the summer.  I prefer to go with fabrics and/or coated cotton which generally are lighter in weight in the summer.  My summer lifestyle is geared more in this direction.

I'd love to see them do a solid color coated cotton or a nylon as a spring TSV.  I don't think they've done this recently, or if ever.  I'm really not into print handbags.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I know many here choose pastels or brights in leather bags for the summer.  I prefer to go with fabrics and/or coated cotton which generally are lighter in weight in the summer.  My summer lifestyle is geared more in this direction.

I'd love to see them do a solid color coated cotton or a nylon as a spring TSV.  I don't think they've done this recently, or if ever.  I'm really not into print handbags.

Check out Dooney's Carley collection, @faeriemoon. All solid coated canvas and lovely colors.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

I would love to get the Brenna satchel in Bone for the Spring//Summer.  And I love mint too!  Would love Dooney to make this bag in a light powder blue and rose quartz shade as well.