Honored Contributor

Re: Breaking up with Dooney!

@sunchild: Lovely choice! I have the Medium Asher Tote in Toasted Almond Melbourne. I purchased it several years ago, and it's still one of my favorite bags. Enjoy yours!

IMG_0802.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

Thank you all for your sweet compliments! And to those of you who have the Medium Asher tote, and those of you who have other Brahmin bags, I’m thrilled you enjoy them!
Respected Contributor

Quite frankly, I don't need one more bag from any designer.  I've reached the point in life when if I don't need something, I don't buy it.  However, I can still be tempted!  There are several Dooneys in my closet that haven't seen the light of day  in years.  I still have some from when they were made in the USA!  

Super Contributor

@this is my nic, I understand completely! It seems I was always searching for “just the right” bag and no one bag ever filled the bill. Thus, I accumulated quite a collection! Now I am down to 3 bags; the Brahmin Asher tote in two colors, black and travertine and a Brahmin crossbody bag in a pretty shade called pumice. The rest of the bags I will be donating or selling (Dooneys). That is it for me! No more bags!
Honored Contributor

di-mc

You are right. I have so many handbags, even after donating a few, I still have more than I will use.

I will just go shopping in my closet, next time I want a change in my handbag. 

Super Contributor

@becky2012, elegant, that is a perfect way to describe these bags. Sophisticated is another word that comes to mind.
Respected Contributor

Dooney and I are broken up too   This morning I got out my small lexington shopper that is practically brand new.  I went to a crossbody because of my shoulder.  I put just a few things in it and was not full at all and soooooo heavy.  I took everything out and went to something else.  I could not believe how heavy it was.