Valued Contributor

Brahministas, a question please...

[ Edited ]

On the Brahmin site, next to the item, there is a round notice that says "last chance"

Does is mean the item is being discontinued or that it's getting ready to sell out? Thanks so much. I'm new to their bags and website and would like to be educated about them! Bags are just so beautiful! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Brahministas, a question please...

It could mean  either  one of those,  or it is a sale ploy to get you to buy it. If you live near a Dillard's  they have excellent  prices on clearance bags. On new years day they'll do extra 50% off of clearance price. I've bought many Brahmin bags from them and with my employee discount they are almost free. 

Respected Contributor

To my knowledge it can mean either.  Sometimes it just means "sell out" because I do see it come back and other times.....it is gone for good.

Now, I do not stalk the site enough to know this as gospel.

My Christmas Brahmin just arrived.  I can not wait until Christmas morning!!!!!!!  (I pick out a few and let my DH make the finial decision)

Honored Contributor

Lord & Taylor carries them too and while they're sometimes included with their sales, it pays to make sure because sometimes they're excluded. It depends on the store, but most stores don't seem to carry a very extensive variety. I don't think their website does either, but I haven't checked in a while.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...