Honored Contributor

Re: Brahmin- thoughts on this one?

@GRACIE wrote:

Spring or summer, fall or winter.Handbags  or  certain colors should not  dictate to when you wear them. Break the mold wear what you  like whenever you like.I live in Fla.  it's summer most of the year.That being said my favorite colors are pink and blue and purple , and small flowers designs.

I don't wear  solid  orange (orange in a design is fine,as long it's not a primary color. That's just my little quirk.

In the winter or fall someone wearing a "spring handbag  or clothing "would bring a smile on  my face. 😅😀😎😉☺😋

Yeah, I don’t pay attention to the seasons. I’m fine with the floral for all year. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Not to be a killjoy, @gidgetgh, but have you figured out why you get rid of bags?  It’s a beautiful bag but I can see a few reasons why I would tend to leave it home and carry another bag.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

Not to be a killjoy, @gidgetgh, but have you figured out why you get rid of bags?  It’s a beautiful bag but I can see a few reasons why I would tend to leave it home and carry another bag.

@tansy- don’t you ever get rid of anything?  I wear clothes, , shoes, carry purses, etc. for a period of time until they either wear out or I’m tired of them or they’re out of style and don’t want to use them anymore. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy- don’t you ever get rid of anything?  I wear clothes, carry purses, etc. for a period of time until they either wear out or I’m tired of them or they’re out of style and don’t want to use them anymore. 

LOL, @gidgetgh.  I am the Discard Queen.  I wasn’t trying to be disagreeable but I can see how I might have come across that way.  

Let me elaborate a bit.  I like print tops and am drawn to print bags.  It is very rare that my prints go together or complement each other.  So, the bags sit in my closet until I decide to let it go.  I also cannot do weighty bags anymore no matter how pretty the bag is.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful bag - love Brahmin. The colors are so soft and that really appeals to me, but it would be too tall/deep for me.

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh I too  decrease by bags and clothing. when I purchased  something new. I purchased a coach camera crossbody  Denim and navy leather on sale at Dillards, along with a Donney leather wallet  it will be my everyday bag. I am giving my sister my Vince Camuto gray hobo bag I got from Dillard's over a year  ago.  My handbags  will be down to six along with my wallets.With clothing I do the same thing. I have a basket in my closet,when the basket is full,I donate to Goodwill or friends (that includes handbags)

My sister is tall and wears a medium.I am 4ft and 10 inches and wear a small.

After retirement ,I will be buying less,but still buying what I like and passing it on when the love is gone.😘😄

Honored Contributor

The bag is taller than what I generally carry, and I like larger bags.   I do like the print.   If you like the bag,  buy it!  

Respected Contributor

Looks cheap to my eyes.

Honored Contributor

I love Brahmin bags but I'm not a fan of this one.  It would be hard to find things inside and the print is alittle busy for me.

Respected Contributor

I like it but I would not buy it because it has the north/south look and things would get lost in the bottom.