Honored Contributor

Re: Brahmin “outlet” sale

@gidgetgh 

I am totally in love with HOBO International.  Their soft leathers look like kid leather and bonus! they're light weight!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@gidgetgh 

I am totally in love with HOBO International.  Their soft leathers look like kid leather and bonus! they're light weight!!!

@ECBG - I love Hobo also.  Lately I've enjoyed their Cambel crossbody. I have it in more than 1 color.  Right now I'm using their Euro slide as a wallet in my Brahmin crossbody. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

Wow, I missed it!  I love Brahmin bags but can't afford new ones.  I buy them on Ebay, Poshmark and have looked on Goodwill online.  I am expecting a handbag and new straps back from Brahmin any day.  I love that they will refurbish a bag for a reasonable fee and replace straps if they still have the leather.  They are replacing a zipper on a medium asher and as they didn't have the exact leather they're replacing the straps to match the new trim around the top.  I paid to ship but return shipping is free Smiley Happy  I say I am giving them a new home and loving them still Smiley Happy I love sellers that are nonprofits and feel good about supporting them!