Respected Contributor

Re: Brahmin- opinions on these?

@gidgetgh  I love Brahmin bags and that color is gorgeous.  I checked online on the Brahmin site and it looks like it is the color called Raspberry.

Honored Contributor

And, just like that, the Medium Asher jumped into my shopping cart and made its way through check out and will soon (hopefully) be on its way!  

IMG_6785.JPG

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

While I love Brahmin, I'm not overly fond of this color or either silhouette. Still, for those loving them, enjoy them !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I love this brand. The color is beautiful, but too big for me. I recently got the Tilda in Pecan and the Duxbury Satchel in Tasted Almond. I traded in an old Cole Haan at Dillards and got 25% off my purchase of the Duxbury. I also have a wallet. I don't usually go for the bold colors, but they sure are good looking in this brand!! I need another purse like I need a hole in the head! I love this brand!!!

Super Contributor

Pecan is my favorite color in this brand as well. Though 1Professor may have me hunting down a chive before too long. That's a gorgeous shade as well.
Respected Contributor

Don't like the color, but I do love the structure and size of the medium asher, not so much the other syle...

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new bag. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2

Now, why did you have to go and post the picture of the new Copa?

I've been trying to forget about it since I saw it a month or so ago.

Just last night I used by copper Copa wristlet.  Treated myself to the medium Asher Copa and all the accessories several years back.

Do not need another.  I'm wiping it out of my mind!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@hicindy2

Now, why did you have to go and post the picture of the new Copa?

I've been trying to forget about it since I saw it a month or so ago.

Just last night I used by copper Copa wristlet.  Treated myself to the medium Asher Copa and all the accessories several years back.

Do not need another.  I'm wiping it out of my mind!Cat LOL

You wish... Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

You have to realize that manufacturers can use cheaper leathers to make all of those embossed designs such as those on most Brahmin bags That's OK. All manufacturers seem to be doing it as part of their offerings in the handbag world. But it costs more to produce a good smooth leather which has to be of higher-quality to begin with. I'm not a fan of all the faux reptile and embossing, anyway,  but I'm also very much aware that it's not the best quality leather.