Honored Contributor

Finally found a small clutch type bag since I hate carrying a handbag. It's Brahmin Toasted Almond Pouch. It's big enough for my phone, keyfab, lip balm, money & a few other things. It's about 9 x 6 x 2 1/2. A regular clutch is not quite wide enough.

Brahmin toasted_almond.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I love it!!! Heart Enjoy it, EEL Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have two of those, one on pecan and one in black. Great for those of us to don't need to carry a lot.

Honored Contributor

Brahmin's are beautiful....I'm working on not purchasing leather, but when I did I really loved Brahmin.  

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 Brahman in 4 different colors with the shoulder strap looks like a square. I have had them for years and just rotate them for each season. I love them.           

I have heard it said " you can tell a women's self esteem by the size of her purse."

Frequent Contributor

Love brahmin! I have two plus accessories and I'll never give them up!

Honored Contributor

Re: Brahmin Pouch

[ Edited ]

I'm glad I found it. It will make my life so much easier when I need to run to the store instead a carrying a handbag. If they would make some nice bags that were not so big I would buy them. I don't like 12" length or larger bags. It's a pouch not a handbag.

I don't think the size of handbag a woman carries reflects on her self esteem or anything else. 

Honored Contributor

You'll never go wrong with Brahmin.... classy, tailored and exquisitely made~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I also have that small bag in a dark red and I love it.  Brahmins are my favorite bags:  beautiful leathers and light weight.