Trusted Contributor

Oh Ladies!  

I was in Nordstrom's doing a return for my Aunt. 

This is the Brahmin  Delaney Tote Wilmington, in smoke. Pictures do not do the bag justice. It is one of the prettiest bags, I've seen, in maybe forever. 

It's a large bag, but, there is the ability to adjust it, to make it somewhat smaller. 

It's softer and lighter, gorgeous. It was the only one they had, and was sold. Just waiting to be picked up. Sales Associate said she didnt think they would get more, since, it's also $425👿and they usually have one or two of a style at that price point. 

Why do do I even look😸Bag diet!! Especially at that price 😉

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

And the Tortoise (Dillards).  Deep sigh...

Brahmin Melbourne Collection Joan Crocodile-Embossed Tote

Honored Contributor

I love Brahmin.  Right now I'm carrying a dark green Mini Duxbury crossbody.  I love it so much that I bought a black one for winter.  

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I love Brahmin.  Right now I'm carrying a dark green Mini Duxbury crossbody.  I love it so much that I bought a black one for winter.  

I am also carrying the Mini Duxbury.  I looked at that style forever before I finally decided to buy it.  It is my favorite style.  The back slip pocket is big enough for my big phone!d  Yay!  I have it in Python.

LOVE That tortoise!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone purchased the Duxbury in the coated fabric? I am so enamored of this print.  

NEW $ 235 Brahmin  Duxbury Satchel Berry Monarch Bag

Love the look of the interior also

NEW-235-Brahmin-Duxbury-Satchel-Berry-Monarch-Bag

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2 I really want that Tortoise!  Beautiful!