Honored Contributor

Re: Brahmin Lovers: Anyone own the new CHIVE color handbag?

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Now THAT @1Professor is a bag... A bag to be reckoned with... We see bags posted day in and day out, but this one makes most of the others pale by comparison... You might even say I'm olive green with envy...

Woman Wink

Not sure there are enough accolades for this one... Enjoy it Professor, as I feel sure you will... And what a stunning gift, from someone who must be a very dear friend to have come up with such a fitting offering...

Love it !!

And a very happy birthday to you...

@stevieb: I hoped you would adore it, Stevie. I just find this bag stunning. Sigh. The architecture of the shape. The deep saturation of the olive coloration. The alligator embossing. The brown trims and handles. The outside slip pocket.

I probably will have to EARN this bag. Be worthy of it. 

DuxburyOlive.png

Well I am clearly smitten (to say the least) @1Professor... It's a winner in every way. It's an elegantly designed, in all meanings of the word, and beautifully executed bag , and I'm sure you're already completely worthy of it !!

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I'll say it again, that's a lovely bag, and then some👜

I'm very tempted, by this line. I'm going to be working from home, for most of the Summer, so, another handbag is the last thing I need. My cat's just aren't that impressed, when I parade them around. 🐱

I' m thinking, though, there's nothing wrong with making a wish list!  Doesn't a woman deserve to buy herself a nice Christmas gift? 

I've got 5 months to convince myself, the answer to that question, is Yes!! 

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor happy birthday!!! What an awesome gift! Enjoy it in good health! Love brahmin

Honored Contributor

Image result for moving happy birthday emoticons@1Professor You have had a great birthday and what better than a handbag and a Brahmin. Enjoy your new bag. Thanks for posting for me to see. I love this line and have enjoyed carrying my two.