Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@mspatmac You are lucky you got the sale price at Belk.  I had one in my cart yesterday and went to purchase it today and the coupon no longer worked on it.  It was suppose to end the end of the month.  I wonder if Brahmin didn't want them to have coupons on their brand as many places exclude Brahmin.  I did, however, find it at Dilliards and ordered it before they stopped coupons too.

@Pecky 

I thought it run through at least the 26, but I had a wallet in my cart and the price changed also. I do know they only do this Brahmin sale twice a year..

Maybe we were giving them to much business, haha!

I'm glad you was able to get one from dillards. Did you send the chambray back?

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@mspatmac You are lucky you got the sale price at Belk.  I had one in my cart yesterday and went to purchase it today and the coupon no longer worked on it.  It was suppose to end the end of the month.  I wonder if Brahmin didn't want them to have coupons on their brand as many places exclude Brahmin.  I did, however, find it at Dilliards and ordered it before they stopped coupons too.

@Pecky 

I thought it run through at least the 26, but I had a wallet in my cart and the price changed also. I do know they only do this Brahmin sale twice a year..

Maybe we were giving them to much business, haha!

I'm glad you was able to get one from dillards. Did you send the chambray back?

@ladycos You are probably right LOL.  I ended up returning the wallet and keeping the handbag.  I really like how good it looks with denim. I did find a great Ady wallet on Ebay for a great price.  I should be getting it Wednesday.