Respected Contributor

@Pecky  Thank you 😊

Trusted Contributor
@ladycos, wow, you sure chose some lovely bags! I think my favorite is the light colored yellow and blue bag. Enjoy and carry them in good health!!😃
Trusted Contributor

Wow, quite the haul. They're lovely, I keep changing my mind, on which is my favorite 👜 

Honored Contributor

I really like this one too for summer.  I have got to stop browsing.

Brahmin Haven Beachcomer Mod Bowie Satchel

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I really like this one too for summer.  I have got to stop browsing.

Brahmin Haven Beachcomer Mod Bowie Satchel

A girls got to do what a girls got to do!! 😆

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos  Thank you, because of your post,   tomorrow I will be the thrilled owner of a Celia in bluebonnet!  I fell in love with her when I saw your pictures.  With discount coupons, Rakuton,  and sale I ordered today (Friday) from Belks for a great price.  Just got an email that it's been shipped, picked up by FedX and will be delivered TOMORROW! (Saturday)  How's that for service.

I have a few Brahmin bags accumulated over the years that I still love, using a Duxbury in smooth leather currently.  Guess I'll wear it walking around the house since we can't go out then place it in a prominent spot and just admire her.  Last thing I expected to do today is buy a new bag and it's all your fault Heart so thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Brahmin Haul

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

@ladycos  Thank you, because of your post,   tomorrow I will be the thrilled owner of a Celia in bluebonnet!  I fell in love with her when I saw your pictures.  With discount coupons, Rakuton,  and sale I ordered today (Friday) from Belks for a great price.  Just got an email that it's been shipped, picked up by FedX and will be delivered TOMORROW! (Saturday)  How's that for service.

I have a few Brahmin bags accumulated over the years that I still love, using a Duxbury in smooth leather currently.  Guess I'll wear it walking around the house since we can't go out then place it in a prominent spot and just admire her.  Last thing I expected to do today is buy a new bag and it's all your fault Heart so thanks again.

@mspatmac 

Oh, I hope you love it as much as I do my Amelia. Sorry to be such a influence, but I glad to have a partner in crime, haha.

Did you order the mini or the regular size?  The bluebonnet is so pretty.

I haven't carried any of my haul yet, I'm still able to work but waiting to carry new ones .  I'm wiping my bag down that I carry everyday with sanitizer and disinfectant after I get home. Ugg!

That is quick shipping even from Belks. Be sure and post so we can see your treasure! 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @ladycos Celia is here, less than 24 hrs from order to delivery and she is beyond gorgeous.  The bluebonnet color is beautiful and the size is perfect.  I am so happy you posted, I never would have seen her otherwise.  Enjoy your new bags as I will mine.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac You are lucky you got the sale price at Belk.  I had one in my cart yesterday and went to purchase it today and the coupon no longer worked on it.  It was suppose to end the end of the month.  I wonder if Brahmin didn't want them to have coupons on their brand as many places exclude Brahmin.  I did, however, find it at Dilliards and ordered it before they stopped coupons too.

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Oh @ladycos Celia is here, less than 24 hrs from order to delivery and she is beyond gorgeous.  The bluebonnet color is beautiful and the size is perfect.  I am so happy you posted, I never would have seen her otherwise.  Enjoy your new bags as I will mine.

@mspatmac 

Ooooh, I can feel your excitement through your post and it makes me smile. 

I had purchased the Aquarius first but then I saw the bluebonnet and I had to have it too.  I feel like the Amelia Aquarius is smaller and will work great with jeans.  The bluebonnet satchel will look good for work, church etc..

Good thing about the forums they draw our attention to things and ideas we might not have thought of. 

Enjoy your bag and if we ever get out of quarantine wear it proudly !!