Frequent Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Kachina624 @BARBIE100 @Beansey @CalminHeart @ID2:

The lovely pecan Brahmin I am carrying today, with amazing organized interior:

B00E6EOKMU.01-A1NXT5NYMFRJYB._SS630_SCRMZZZZZZZ_ copy.jpg

This is my one of my favorites. Love Brahim bags. 

Thanks for posting this picture.  Amazing bags.  

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Frequent Contributor

sorry misspelled Brahmin, got carried away. Love these bags. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624    I'll take the "cheap one".    I am SO relieved I got out of the expensive handbag "competition" since I retired!!!

PS.....it's finally winter here (after the longest summer I can remember).   di

@Desertdi  Yes,  it finally chilled down here too.   In fact they're predicting the possibility of a little snow here tonight and tomorrow night. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Competition?  i compete with no one.   I may spend $200 or $250 on a bag and use it for 10+ seasons.  That's about $25 a year which is less than buying a cheap bag a couple of times a year.  

Honored Contributor

Brahmin is one of the original three East Coast leather manufacturing companies that have been around for a very long time.  However, unlike Coach and Dooney & Bourke (the other two) they resisted manufacturing outside the U.S. for a long time and they also did not jump on the over-saturation market like Coach who are fighting as we speak to get back their market-share and reinstate the cache they had with the brand.

Dooney held back somewhat and their cache has remained even though they sell huge quantities on QVC and in my belief some of their leathers just aren't what they used to be.

Brahmin has kept a fierce handle on their manufacturing, materials and quality.... I have a couple of their bags and they are the only brand that I have made an exception to buy even though I don't care for Embossed Croc (but I also have a smooth black leather with embossed croc trim). Georgeous, extremely well-made bags..... Woman LOL      

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*