Honored Contributor

Brahmin Handbags

[ Edited ]

If you love the bag a certain diva was hawking today,  go to their website and check out the Brahmin bags.   They are the most exquisite,  realistic mock croc made and are of beautiful quality that can't be surpassed.   They are an established company that will stand behind their product.   Most,  but not all,  are under $350., and they come in gorgeous styles and colors.   I've got two,  on which I always get compliments.  These bags are made to last a lifetime and are comparable to the premium Dooney bags. 

The one shown today is a style that's all over the place this year,  probably a copy of a "designer" bag.   I saw the same style for $39.99 on Zulily. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you love the bag a certain diva was hawking today,  go to their website and check out the Brahmin bags.   They are the most exquisite,  realistic mock crop made and are of beautiful quality that can't be surpassed.   They are an established company that will stand behind their product.   Most,  but not all,  are under $350., and they come in gorgeous styles and colors.   I've got two,  on which I always get compliments.  These bags are made to last a lifetime and are comparable to the premium Dooney bags. 

The one shown today is a style that's all over the place this year,  probably a copy of a "designer" bag.   I saw the same style for $39.99 on Zulily. 

I agree . . . IMO, Brahmin is much better quality . . . way above and beyond Dooney.

Esteemed Contributor

What diva was hawking Brahmin handbags? Just curious. (I think they're beautiful, too, by the way.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

What diva was hawking Brahmin handbags? Just curious. (I think they're beautiful, too, by the way.)

Lisa Robertson was selling a couple of bags yesterday on her site and they sold out in minutes.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you love the bag a certain diva was hawking today,  go to their website and check out the Brahmin bags.   They are the most exquisite,  realistic mock croc made and are of beautiful quality that can't be surpassed.   They are an established company that will stand behind their product.   Most,  but not all,  are under $350., and they come in gorgeous styles and colors.   I've got two,  on which I always get compliments.  These bags are made to last a lifetime and are comparable to the premium Dooney bags. 

The one shown today is a style that's all over the place this year,  probably a copy of a "designer" bag.   I saw the same style for $39.99 on Zulily

@Kachina624    I'll take the "cheap one".    I am SO relieved I got out of the expensive handbag "competition" since I retired!!!

PS.....it's finally winter here (after the longest summer I can remember).   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

In the past years I've accumulated quite a collection of Brahmin bags. I know they will always look like the day I brought them home, they never seem to wear and will always be in fashion! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I love my Brahmins!!!  I won't even consider Dooney anymore.  Brahmin's quality is way above Dooney and a lot of other lines.  They last forever.  I have some that are 10 years old and rotate using them.  They look like new.

Super Contributor

I agree with the poster. The Brahmin handbags are beautiful and you can find a variety of styles for less than what LR is offering. The retail stores are having some good sales this weekend and offering a few at good prices. Also there is an Brahmin outlet in Orlando that offers some nice deals I bought a crossbody bag there and it's nice. It was summer and I purchased a very light pinkish color. Wish I would have bought a darker one. I love the Brahmin bags.

Trusted Contributor

I too am totally in LOVE with Brahmin bags! 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 @BARBIE100 @Beansey @CalminHeart @ID2:

The lovely pecan Brahmin I am carrying today, with amazing organized interior:

B00E6EOKMU.01-A1NXT5NYMFRJYB._SS630_SCRMZZZZZZZ_ copy.jpg