Regular Contributor

Brahmin Duxbury Seashell Clairview vs Katie Seashell Clairview

Well ladies, I'm perplexed by chooosing since both arrived! When Brahmin had their sale the other day the Duxbury sold out, so I decided to purchase the Katie. Prior to going to bed I checked and the Duxbury was now available! The Duxbury was my first choice and now that both are here they are marvelous! I had planned on returning the Katie, but oh how scrumptious! Do I dare contemplate keeping both? This isn't my usual behavior, but the seashell is a lovely print. I live at the shore, so they'll be used and I'll own them for many years to come. 

Would you keep both? Nice opinions are appreciated! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Brahmin Duxbury Seashell Clairview vs Katie Seashell Clairview

If you love and will wear these bags, keep them both.  They are different sizes and shapes, so they will serve different purposes. The Katie appears much smaller, and can be worn more casually, like for walks along a beach. 

Regular Contributor

Ah, Jersey Born...I too am Jersey born and you made my day! Your logic makes complete sense. The Katie isn't too diminutive and has ample room. It is ideal for casual use. The seashell pattern is quite different from Brahmin's patterns. Thank you for your opinion. You can be my Brahmin accomplice! Enjoy the day! 

Respected Contributor

I must say, I kind of like the Johanna bag in the interesting (or should I say mesmerizing) Wonderland:

Color:Wonderland - Image 1 - Melbourne Collection Small Johanna Crocodile-Embossed Leather Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

Well ladies, I'm perplexed by chooosing since both arrived! When Brahmin had their sale the other day the Duxbury sold out, so I decided to purchase the Katie. Prior to going to bed I checked and the Duxbury was now available! The Duxbury was my first choice and now that both are here they are marvelous! I had planned on returning the Katie, but oh how scrumptious! Do I dare contemplate keeping both? This isn't my usual behavior, but the seashell is a lovely print. I live at the shore, so they'll be used and I'll own them for many years to come. 

Would you keep both? Nice opinions are appreciated! 

@angel8 What a beautiful bags. I would keep both as they will be carried for different occassions.   I have been trying to decide between Katie & Duxbury with the Botanica with Brahmin's coupon I have that expires  tomorrow.  I was thinking the Katie for more casual and ordering the matching wallet.  Enjoy your bags!!

Regular Contributor

Now that is a gorgeous bag, too! I'll have to research further! Lol The colors are amazing and enticing. I failed to see the Johanna. Another Brahmin on my list. Lol 

Regular Contributor

Hi Pecky,

I recently saw the Botanical and thought it was quite a pretty bag. I always order the matching wallet, too. The Brahmin bags have certainly been selling out quickly this season. Good luck on whatever one you choose. Brahmin never disappoints! 

Honored Contributor

@angel8 

As a Brahmin fan, I would buy both!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@angel8 @Jersey Born  As the third Jersey born I say keep them both!  Love both, and I so miss the shore.  I may have to get the seashell bag to remind me of home.

Regular Contributor

Well, now that appears to be a resounding "YES" to buy both. I wish I could say the shore is the same as when I grew up, but unfortunately it is overrun by too much criminal activity and it is overly populated. At least I am living in the house I grew up in! It makes me joyful and the memories are phenomenal. 

The seashells are beautiful and both bags serve different purposes. Thank you ladies for contributing to my Brahmin debt! Lol