Honored Contributor

You have to watch Brahmin because they will surprise you with colors and patterns that are gorgeous.  Especially some of the summer pieces.  I have a soft leather satchel that is done in white and silver with cabbage roses embossed all over it... simply stunning with a classic flair yet different in a subtle way.  Old looking?  Not on a bet....  And there was a couple of floral patterns in a gorgeous softer leather that was a Drawstring bag with small double handles and a shoulder strap (I wanted that one but couldn't get it).... just beautiful. 

But the majority of what they do is Classic.  I'm not a big lover of croc embossed, but I do love embossing.  This company has been consistently one of the best manufacturers of quality handbags since their inception.  Although they now export a lot of their manufacturing (boo!).... they were one of the last to do so, far later than Dooney or Coach.  But they still have their finger on the pulse of their manufacturing.  I also love this brand and even more so, I have more respect for this company than I do for a lot of them.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*