Honored Contributor

Bought a Lug Bag At Marshalls Yesterday

[ Edited ]

I couldn't resist, given the price. It's a cross-body with many, many compartments (the main one being quite large) and the water bottle thingy on the side too.  It's a royal blue color.  I'd say it's a medium size crossbody (the strap  can be cinched down to a shoulder bag) and it was only $29.99.   I'm not crazy about the royal blue color but I couldn't resist the price and usefulness of it.  It's the only Lug I've ever seen at Marshall's or TJ Maxx and I scooped it up.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bought a Lug Bag At Marshalls Yesterday

My Kohl’s has this lug bag for $49. I may have purchased it if they had a solid color. I don’t care for the prints. 

F89A150C-8AD8-4322-B58B-B1CAF1AFB79A.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I do see Lug at Winners which is part of the TJX owned stores as is Marshall's and T.J. Maxx. I own 2 of the small crossbody Lug bags - one I like and one I don't due to the awkward opening.

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

My Kohl’s has this lug bag for $49. I may have purchased it if they had a solid color. I don’t care for the prints. 

F89A150C-8AD8-4322-B58B-B1CAF1AFB79A.jpeg

I've seen this one in person and mine is quite a bit larger, for $20 less!  Now I feel like it's an even bigger bargain!  I can live with the royal blue!  All openings on mine are very ample and easy to access.

Esteemed Contributor

My Ross has had a couple of Lugs.