Esteemed Contributor

Re: Black Friday Handbag Deals! {Share}

[ Edited ]

For Dooney fans:  the Ariel finally hit I Love Dooney with discounts for Cyber Monday.  This bag is a classic.  I went ahead and purchased this one:  price got down to $169.

Ariel Satchel

Respected Contributor

I really want that PN map bag now!  But...I scored really big on Dillard's online Thanksgiving sale and ordered a Dooney small Dixon hobo in Heather for $86.80 and then a blue Dooney small Barlow satchel that was $114.80.  I also got 2 PN wristlets, one in the mod girl style and a colorblocked one for $24 each, and then a mod girl kisslock coin purse for $10... so I should be handbagged out!  I couldn't resist such good deals!   They are on the way to me now.  Hope they look good! 

Respected Contributor

04709390_zi_blue.jpg

These are the two bags I ordered, the small Barlow satchel and the small Dixon hobo.

04791332_zi_heather.jpg

Respected Contributor

I got my bags today!  I really wanted to wait until Christmas to open them but there is only a 30 day return so I decided I needed to check them out.  Both look perfect and were packaged well.  Both colors of blue are beautiful and I think they can be used in winter just as well as spring.  The Dixon hobo was bigger than I expected but not too large- really a good size.  The Barlow is very similar to the Brenna the Q had awhile back but I think it is taller. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I really want that PN map bag now!  But...I scored really big on Dillard's online Thanksgiving sale and ordered a Dooney small Dixon hobo in Heather for $86.80 and then a blue Dooney small Barlow satchel that was $114.80.  I also got 2 PN wristlets, one in the mod girl style and a colorblocked one for $24 each, and then a mod girl kisslock coin purse for $10... so I should be handbagged out!  I couldn't resist such good deals!   They are on the way to me now.  Hope they look good! 

These are some great prices !

In my pantry with my cupcakes...