Honored Contributor

Re: Beware ...Bait and Switch!!!

It's probably because some shoppers ordered it and then cancelled their orders so the items went back in stock.  

Trusted Contributor

I think the OP prefers to have the argument here and disappointment or annoyance with QVC than to accept any logical explanation for her experience.

There’s a difference between being right and righteous.

All that indignance over something so many people can explain with logic and common experience. It usually means someone likes complaint more than understanding.

Buy the bag you want that became available and stop complaining about something so many people know has no malice in it. Which is better:  lighting a candle or cursing the (perceived) darkness? 

Respected Contributor

@G-Square 

Looks like you're new!  Welcome! 

Super Contributor

Customer service sually ha NO idea. I’ve had it happen and a week later 2 things arrive that I supposedly could complete the order. Yes, I fuss andreturn with no s & h cuz they did it, not me!

then there’s this story: use the site, not the AP

uh huh

Super Contributor

Customer service usually has NO idea. I’ve had it happen and a week later 2 things arrive that I supposedly couldnt complete the order. Yes, I fuss and return with no s & h cuz they did it, not me!

then there’s this story: use the site, not the AP

uh huh

Trusted Contributor

This is not bait and switch.

You are accusing QVC of something they did not do.

Look up what it means.  I do not think QVC would ever even hint at such a tactic.

You were upset because what you wanted ended up not being available when you wanted it.  At a later time, it became available because other shoppers cancelled their orders.

Simple as that.