Valued Contributor

Re: Bethany Lori

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlightwrote:

Bethanie did say on her Facebook page that there is a new rep for Oryany.  The person's name was not given, but it is good to know that the brand is staying at the Q.

I do hope this is true, @stellabystarlight. I am under the impression that the brand is out of business, with only sales of leftovers from here on in.  I was initially encouraged that there are now two new styles for this spring season, but perhaps these were styles that were produced and manufactured before the brand went under.

I heard one of the late night hosts speaking of Oryany in past-tense, which I thought was a dead give-away.

It remains to be seen, I guess. I'm not sure what bags I will buy if there is no more Oryany. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzeewrote:

@stellabystarlightwrote:

Bethanie did say on her Facebook page that there is a new rep for Oryany.  The person's name was not given, but it is good to know that the brand is staying at the Q.

I do hope this is true, @stellabystarlight. I am under the impression that the brand is out of business, with only sales of leftovers from here on in.  I was initially encouraged that there are now two new styles for this spring season, but perhaps these were styles that were produced and manufactured before the brand went under.

I heard one of the late night hosts speaking of Oryany in past-tense, which I thought was a dead give-away.

It remains to be seen, I guess. I'm not sure what bags I will buy if there is no more Oryany. Sigh.

I think you're right.  I think the upcoming show is probably going to be a clearance show.  Someone mentioned on another thread, I think, that Bethanie said the brand was still available on the website.  I take this to imply "until it's gone."  They did introduce a new bag a few weeks ago.  My guess is that it had been ordered a while back and just came into the inventory.

New Contributor

I was shocked when I went to watch Vince Camuto handbags and saw Bethany Lori!  It was hard to see her talking about how luxurious the bags were with painted edges, etc. While I do not in any way dislike the Camuto bags, I feel that ORYANY is more l substantial of-a-bag and more luxe.  I think it would be difficult for Ms. Lori to sell the Camuto bags after having been selling orYANY's. 

I noticed right before writing this, that  the upcoming orYANY program  has been cancelled!  Hopefully orYANY is not being discontinued by  QVC.

New Contributor

The orYANY program has been cancelled.

Valued Contributor

@K9Chaserwrote:

I was shocked when I went to watch Vince Camuto handbags and saw Bethany Lori!  It was hard to see her talking about how luxurious the bags were with painted edges, etc. While I do not in any way dislike the Camuto bags, I feel that ORYANY is more l substantial of-a-bag and more luxe.  I think it would be difficult for Ms. Lori to sell the Camuto bags after having been selling orYANY's. 

I noticed right before writing this, that  the upcoming orYANY program  has been cancelled!  Hopefully orYANY is not being discontinued by  QVC.

I completely agree. Oryany was/is much more luxe. I guess Bethany will do what she needs to do, to pay her bills, and no one could blame her, but it's so sad to see Oryany go.

Honored Contributor

Yup; cancelled.  Sayonara Oryany.  It was nice while it lasted.