Esteemed Contributor

Becoming a Fan of Spartina 449 handbags

The last few times this Spartina 449 line has been featured on Zulily I have taken advantage of the good prices.  The line has an interesting flair about it with a jaunty nautical style and some nice (not overdone) prints.  The bags are lightweight and I like the hardware.  My latest acquisition is the Chic shoulderbag (60% off at Zulily when I ordered).  Just arrived today. Any fans out there?

Chic Shoulder

There are a couple items still left at Zulily.  This is a cutie if anyone is interested. A convertable clutch.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Becoming a Fan of Spartina 449 handbags

Hicindy -- You chose a really cool handbag! I like Spartina 449, too. I only recently discovered them on zulily and bought a Haig Point bucket bag, wallet and wristlet. When the order came, I saw the wristlet (which I often use as a cosmetic) was actually a wristlet/cell phone wallet. SO when Spartina was on zulily most recently I ordered the Haig Point crossbody, which is a good size, so I could enclose the cell phone wallet and give that handbag set to a cousin for her birthday later this year. I find these Spartina handbags rather expensive, so it really helps to find them on zulily! Enjoy yours, EEL 

Esteemed Contributor

Ooohh...I like the Haig Point also.  Fun for a change from our Dooneys etc. Citrus tone gives a bit of a kick.  

Esteemed Contributor

I went and took a look at their own website and they have some patterns on sale.  This tote is a total eye catcher.  

Charter Tote

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Ooohh...I like the Haig Point also.  Fun for a change from our Dooneys etc. Citrus tone gives a bit of a kick.  

This is the pattern, hicindy, but my bucket bag is a little different with a flop-over closure with what looks like a Logo Lock! LOL! (And no drawstring.) They describe this pattern similar to Greek key. I love the burst of orange in this pattern! So summery! Woman Happy