Frequent Contributor

Re: Beautiful Isaac Mizrahi handbag

Edith Ellen Lily---I'm so OCD about handbags!!! Mine was perfect or it would have went back asap!!!

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I have some of the IM Bridgehampton pebble leather bags from a few years ago and I do have to say that the leather was 'thicker' in those than it was in this one. I received this bag in the bordeaux and it had several scratch marks on the leather so I sent it back. Those ordering please look your bags over well. I loved this hobo in every other respect, especially the size and the comfort over your shoulder. But I'm not willing to try again with another one.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Beautiful Isaac Mizrahi handbag

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I have some of the IM Bridgehampton pebble leather bags from a few years ago and I do have to say that the leather was 'thicker' in those than it was in this one. I received this bag in the bordeaux and it had several scratch marks on the leather so I sent it back. Those ordering please look your bags over well. I loved this hobo in every other respect, especially the size and the comfort over your shoulder. But I'm not willing to try again with another one.

If you call customer service they won't charge you to return a defective item.