Frequent Contributor

Beautiful Isaac Mizrahi handbag

I had been on the hunt for the perfect black handbag for quite awhile. I tried a couple from the Q, and even one from a store with initial "B", nothing was working. Then one night I was watching Isaac and Item # A280964 came on, and I just knew!!! I couldn't wait for it to come. Ladies it's perfect, if you like a hobo. It's thick pebbled grain leather, with a nice hand and drape to it. The handle is just right for over arm or shoulder. It has expensive looking gold hardware, and FEET on the bottom. It has a zip top and a nice tassel hanging from one side. The inside is roomy with a light color Isaac logo, with your typical back wall zipper, and the front has your 2 usual open pockets. May I add here that I detest bags with a black or dark linings that feels like you're looking into a black hole to find your things. The outside back also has an open pocket all the way across with a snap in the middle that fits nicely to the bag, and doesn't look sloppy at all. Isaac knocked it out of the park with this one. I would think couture if I saw someone else carrying this. I'm so happy I found this. I may go back for another color when I get some of these easy-pays out of the way!!!  Happy Shopping

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Isaac Mizrahi handbag

Very thorough review @Shopper Mania.  Thanks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That is a gorgeous bag! It's exactly my style. I am now officially in trouble. I am trying to resist buying it but I may succumb.

Esteemed Contributor

wow...that is very pretty...I saw a handbag last week that also caught my eye.....

Super Contributor

+I hope I love it as much as you do!! A few days ago I ordered it in the Cognac color. It has shipped so will be here later this week. I am a Dooney lover but when I saw the reviews and the price on this bag I thought I'd give it a try!!

Trusted Contributor

Wow - I might need that one too! Isaac's bags are very high quality. I recently got A26773 on sale for about $100 and A267719 on ebay (sorry, QVC) for a great price. These are both in the Nolita collection. I love the simple and fucntional designs, and the pebble leather. 

Honored Contributor

It's a lovely and tempting bag. I'm sort of torn between grey and burgundy, were I to order. Too bad they've got the shipping at twelve dollars even for a supposed 'clearance' bag. With tax, it's still almost two hundred. Pretty bag, though. Hope those ordering are pleased with their new bags !!

IM Gray.png

IM Bag.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I almost bought a bag yesterday but when I saw that $11+ shipping, I said, "whoa" and changed my mind.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

That is a beautiful bag!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I have some of the IM Bridgehampton pebble leather bags from a few years ago and I do have to say that the leather was 'thicker' in those than it was in this one. I received this bag in the bordeaux and it had several scratch marks on the leather so I sent it back. Those ordering please look your bags over well. I loved this hobo in every other respect, especially the size and the comfort over your shoulder. But I'm not willing to try again with another one.