Honored Contributor

Baggallini lovers....

[ Edited ]

If you are a fan of Baggallini, Marshalls now has the Lily satchel for $9.99.  The bag retails for $139.99 (and I thought I got a good deal when I paid $55 on Amazon.)

I love this brand for when I'm doing something where I don't want to carry around a heavy bag, and rather than looking like a tourist, Baggallini looks polished.

Here's the bag if you're interested.  Comes in assorted colors and a couple of different jacquard fabrics: 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought getting my baggallini wristlet for 9.99 (usually in the $45 range) at TJ Maxx was a  great deal- this is awesome!!! I rarely go to Marshalls but I may try and stop at one today. 

Product Details

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking someone screwed up....

Trusted Contributor

Not all Marshall's carry the same inventory.

Honored Contributor

True; but many do.

Valued Contributor

this is beautifull...

Honored Contributor

I love Baggalini but one of the posters is right - because you found one at Marshall's doesn't mean I will find it at our Marshall's, although if not I'd try TJM.

I even put my Baggalinis in the wshing machine - they come out great!  

This is a very good quality brand - better than Travelon IMO.  I really like microfiber bags to be able to wipe down with Lysol wipes and they are lightweight.   I'd never pay full price for a Baggalini since TJM and Marshall's carry them.  If I don't see a style that suits me at one of those stores, I just wait until I do.