Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

tjm always carries baggalini. saw many last weekend. kiplings too. very reasonable prices. i’ve seen travelon too, but there’s less of that brand available. lots of aimee k too if you’re interested 

@freakygirl I've seen LOTS of baggalini in TJ Maxx- but no backpacks! I've been on a backpack kick lately and stop in every TJ's I see  'just to look' !! Woman LOL I managed to find a beautiful Aimee leather backpack during one of my viists though. Heart

A few have also had Kiplings, not a preferred color though. Woman Frustrated

come to think of it, i’ve never seen a bagg backpack either! if i ever see one, i’ll be sure to let you know. a while back, i found and bought a tignanello backpack in a beautiful black smooth leather. it’s become the backpack i always use when i travel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

tjm always carries baggalini. saw many last weekend. kiplings too. very reasonable prices. i’ve seen travelon too, but there’s less of that brand available. lots of aimee k too if you’re interested 

@freakygirl I've seen LOTS of baggalini in TJ Maxx- but no backpacks! I've been on a backpack kick lately and stop in every TJ's I see  'just to look' !! Woman LOL I managed to find a beautiful Aimee leather backpack during one of my viists though. Heart

A few have also had Kiplings, not a preferred color though. Woman Frustrated

come to think of it, i’ve never seen a bagg backpack either! if i ever see one, i’ll be sure to let you know. a while back, i found and bought a tignanello backpack in a beautiful black smooth leather. it’s become the backpack i always use when i travel. 

@freakygirl I have an incredible Tig leather backpack- a flea market find for jsut a couple dollars! The seller said she 'upgraded' to Coach.  I was happy to buy her 'sloppy seconds' !! Woman LOL

The bagg backpacks are PRICEY.... Woman Frustrated  I prefer leather for the same $$ anyway. 

Super Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@TWI carry a small Baggalini - from Marshals and even less than your Travalon and I also carry a microfiber Dooney which cost more.  My next nylon bag will most likely be another Baggalini -  the ones I've hefted are almost weightless in addition to looking good.

I did order a Travalon once.  Although I return very little, I returned that one because it looked and felt cheap to me.  I was disappointed enough not to want to try another of that brand.

The Travelons I have I found about 3 years ago.  Can't remember the name of the style.  They have 3 zip pockets on the front and one in the back.  They are not nylon.  It's a more substantial material, kept its shape, and has decorative stitches on the front.  I love these bags.  But like I mentioned you can't find them anymore.  I agree the new ones are not worth looking at.  I ordered one more recently and do not like it at all.  I didn't bother sending it back because of cost and use it for storage.  I do love Marshals and the treasures you can find but I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to one.

Super Contributor

@judy0330 wrote:

@millieshops  Totally agree.  We travel a lot and I have at least 10 Baggalinis in all shapes and sizes.  I tried Travelon too and returned them.  No comparison in terms of quality.

They had great bags a few years ago.  Unfortunatly that has changed. 

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI to anyone looking for a nylon bag and considering BAggallini:  Go to their website check out their "International" line.  IMO those are the most stylish of the bunch, and have the hardware details to dress up the bag so it doesn't look like a "travel bag".

Esteemed Contributor

I love Baggalini and Dooney nylon bags.  I have 2 about town bags by Baggalini, and a feedbag & top zip in Dooney.  My Travelon I returned. It was thin and no where near the organization Baggalini has.  I purchased one at Hallmart and one on ebay.

Frequent Contributor

Bagallini bags are great bags.  Love nylon bags as they are lightweight.  Have found many at TJMaxx and Marshalls, sometimes on clearance.  Ebay has quite a lot of them too, often new with tags.

I also like Longchomp and MZ Wallace bags too.  Pricey, however, I am trying to buy fewer bags in favor of bags that i will actually use.  I have found two shapes of bags that work best for me and tend to stick to those shapes regardless of the brand.

Valued Contributor

I like Baggalini bags but quite honestly I've switched over to LUG.  I like them a little better.  

Honored Contributor

They have them on zuily ,today.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.