Honored Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

@Leeny   I didn't sign up at Proboards and it remains to be seen if I ever do.  I received my Rosetti bag from JCP yesterday and changed into it before I ran errands today.  I was carrying a bone colored muti-sac bag so at least this one doesn't stand out as unseasonal.

"The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time"
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   My vaccine was Moderna and based on what I read this week, the FDA isn't really 'feeling it' about the booster, lol.  Sigh.  I'm glad that you got yours.

"The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time"
Terry Tempest Williams
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

The Rosetti is a nice looking bag. Rosetti is part of the Fossil  line and I own both brands. I think you made a good choice. I have moved out of the Michael Kors bag as it just was too heavy for me right now with all my necessities I am glad I didn't buy a the regular price for it. The leather is so soft and I do like it, but too heavy right now. I moved into a no-name tote. It's a two tone forest green. It's large enough for everything and it is super light weight. So that's what I will be carrying for now.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought maybe you would like to see my new Sundance bag that arrived today. I love the red, of course, but I really like the interior striped red and cream lining. The leather is really sumptious. This is my first purchase from this line.Sundance Red Leather Fold-Over Hobo Handbag Bag Shoulder Beautiful Condition@stevieb @Bird mama @teganslaw @hicindy

Honored Contributor

Oooh Nice @Leeny   

Terry Tempest Williams
Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny What a gorgeous bag.  I have been pleased with everything that I order from Sundance.  There are a few bags that I have my eye on.  Enjoy your new bag!!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky 

I know it's not the best photo, but that was the best I could get it to come up. I can't get over how well it is made and the leather is so soft. Thanks for the post Woman Happy

@Pecky wrote:

@Leeny What a gorgeous bag.  I have been pleased with everything that I order from Sundance.  There are a few bags that I have my eye on.  Enjoy your new bag!!

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

I really like this bag. it's got that Bohemian vibe. I wish the photo was a better shot, but that's the best I could to. I am no tech. that is for sure.

@Bird mama wrote:

Oooh Nice @Leeny   

Honored Contributor

Enjoy @Leeny. Looks like a pretty bag. Went over to Sundance to see if I could help out with a larger picture but I couldn't find the bag on the reguar page or in outlets.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb  That is weird. Maybe I got the last one..lol. I'll try and see if I can get a different shot, if it is still on my order. Thanks for looking though. I did get it on the outlet sight.