Respected Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw 

I own another pattern on this same bag and yes, it is a little smaller then what I normally carry. I will add though being it has the hinged opening it will hold quite a bit and also it is very light weight. For the price it's a winner in my book. You can always purchase and try it out. Free Shipping and free shipping to return if you aren't happy.

@teganslaw wrote:

The above handbag is pretty. I would use it year round. I don't change my handbags according to season; I change them depending on where I'm going.  This handbag would work for me as long as I didn't need to carry many items, as it looks smaller. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

The above handbag is pretty. I would use it year round. I don't change my handbags according to season; I change them depending on where I'm going.  This handbag would work for me as long as I didn't need to carry many items, as it looks smaller. 

@teganslaw  While we might all define bag size differently this is actually a pretty nice size bag and priced nicely at under $40... Measures at 13x14x5...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Leeny  As a single, condos have proved affordable and maintenance is minimized but this place has turned into a fiasco. My last condo was a much better experience but I'd been there a while and when this place came up it seemed like a nice apartment in a good area and closer to my family. It's turned out to be a dreadful choice. Because sale prices have been up, yes, a number of folks have moved out. The condo fees here also are exorbitant for what we get, especially now that we essentially get nothing. I have had so many problems and while the apartment itself is quite nice there are just too many downsides to living here. The key to condos I believe is to stick with a garden style and skip the mid and high rises, unless the buildings are relatively new and have been well maintained.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb I hear you on the condo's. but I don't understand the high fees if you aren't getting all they so called promised. That would tick me off I am  afraid. The condos in our area are very expensive and I don't know of a one that offers a pool. 

Well, I spent the $5 spendable cash..lol. I purchased a Carlos Santana snake skin wallet. I can't show a picture as I must have bought the last one. I wonder if they over sold on it. I'll laugh if I don't get it. 

I see another INC bag that I like and I think I may get it before it is gone. Also the blue one that I almost purchased is marked down again. They must be cleaning house over there.

I still have no results and today I get a survey to fill out re: my procedure. I had all good things to say, except waiting and waiting to hear back. I use to have a lot of patience, but since I have gotten older those went out the window.

By gummy I was able to retrieve the photo of the Carlos Santana wallet 

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  The high fees are ostensibly primarily for the overall maintenance of the buildings, utilities and so on. They also cover services and amenities. There was a wholesale shift on the board and management and neither have proved to be particularly capable. 

Cute wallet. I recall I had a coupon for HSN that expired last night. I'd forgotten about it, but it was just as well. I think you had to spend about a hundred bucks to get twenty off, which isn't a bad deal, but as discussed, the exclusions are usually extensive and given Qurate's prices and shipping are rarely 'deals', I'm not sure it would have been worth it to seek out something I probably didn't need anyway.

Hoping you hear soon about your tests.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not much cooking over here. @Leeny  Hope your tests turn out to be good news. I am just trying to keep a low profile. Enough "maintenance" already. Eye test and new glasses, thumb surgery, dentist. Kaiser emailed me to stay tuned for for news on scheduling a booster.

I told Mr. HC I want to do an overnighter somewhere luxe in October. Summer turned out to be a big fat zero on travel. The Peppermill in Reno is less $$ than Best Western in No Wheresville.  Need to get out of this house !! We can drive so I can take my pillows. 

Saw a posting that one lucky gal got a true red tote in her mystery box. Nice to see what colors have come and gone. 

IMG_20210920_111641_711.jpg

Warming up to my big ole Griz mystery bag in downtown Cleveland Brown 

All Color: Grizzly | handmade leather crossbody tote bag

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Cynthia dahhhhling, in lieu of a trip to Reno I do so wish you or one of the other ladies would gas up the private jet, then fire it up and head down to the Sunshine State... Whilst there, please do arrange a luncheon or at least cocktails with Dear Sue... Interview her fully... Find out precisely what she's been up to, and what her plans are... DO NOT, under any circumstances, neglect to find out if and when a return to Qurate is in the cards... I'm simply waiting with bated breath to know... And, as you might be aware, I simply refuse to watch or buy unless she's present... Thank you so much... Sheesh... It just never ends...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 Did you get your new Fall Dooney bag?? I Love Dooney has the Charleston tote in a pumpkin color.

B0592G_AWZNPATN

Trying out the new styling cream from Beekman (HSN). Curly hair can get weighed down by product, so we'll see. Seems light and has a pleasant scent. 

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hair Cream 2-Pack

and another lavendar shampoo for Mr. HC

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 8.9 oz. Shampoo - Lavender

anniversary shows this Saturday on HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macy's is pumping up their Kipling line.  Look at the Anna Sui bag. Anna Sui is one of New York’s most beloved and accomplished fashion designers, known for creating contemporary original clothing inspired by spectacular amounts of research into vintage styles and cultural arcana. Sui joined New York’s intensely creative cultural underground in the 1970s, forging important relationships in the worlds of fashion, photography, art, music, and design.

Remember her perfume ??

and a new Crossbody

Defea satchel is back (black is low stock)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dillard's has a new Patricia Nash satchel with a hint of our beloved Miss Marple.

Color:British Tan - Image 1 - Distressed Vintage Crocodile Collection Camellino Satchel Bag