Super Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

I'm a Virgo and four of my friends are Virgos. Hmmmm....I've heard "birds of a feather flock together" but that's flock with a capital F.

Look out world -- it's Virgo season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@DrBabs wrote:

I'm a Virgo and four of my friends are Virgos. Hmmmm....I've heard "birds of a feather flock together" but that's flock with a capital F.

Look out world -- it's Virgo season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@DrBabs : HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you as well! 😊🎂🍰

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

It's kind of scary @DrBabs  as there seems to be some sort of link between Virgos and handbag 'issues'... Smiley LOL  Happy Birthday to you...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrBabs 

Happy Belated Birthday Balloon Sticker - Happy Belated Birthday Balloon  Confetti - Discover & Share GIFs

@handygal2 

Happy Birthday with Balloons Gif Animation​ | Gallery Yopriceville -  High-Quality Free Images and Transparent PNG Clipart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama : Thank you for your festive birthday wishes!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

@Bird mama  Thanks for the birthday wishes! Belated or not, I'm worth celebrating LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2  @DrBabs  @Bird mama  @Leeny 

Just a quick drop in to say hope everyone is hanging in there and also hoping that fall makes it's appearance sooner rather than later... Still a bit warmer here than I like it, though it's been pretty nice... Any great new handbags out there for anyone...?

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 

Sorry for the Belated Birthday Wish~~ I hope you had a Wonderful Day!!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Sorry for the delayed response. It seems like everything I do anymore is slow or in reverse. 

Speaking of Fall, yes it will be arriving this Thursday and our temperatures are coming to prove it. Tomorrow will begin the new trend of being cooler. Thursday will be about 60 and onward as such. Which is fine with me, but I believe Fall is one of the shortest season we get. If it were up to me it would last until March.

As for new bags I can't even recall the last one I purchased. I haven't seen anything that has inspired me to make a purchase for that matter. How about you anything new on your radar? 

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2  @DrBabs  @Bird mama  @Leeny 

Just a quick drop in to say hope everyone is hanging in there and also hoping that fall makes it's appearance sooner rather than later... Still a bit warmer here than I like it, though it's been pretty nice... Any great new handbags out there for anyone...?

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  Two months of each of the other seasons and six months of fall would suit me just fine... It's been nice here but still quite warm...