Honored Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

When first on QVC, Issac brought a lot of bags to the table and while all of them weren't winners, it was another option. I see there's an inexpensive cotton tote on offer for summer. Pretty in pink and orange, it's called his 'Crayola' bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

When first on QVC, Issac brought a lot of bags to the table and while all of them weren't winners, it was another option. I see there's an inexpensive cotton tote on offer for summer. Pretty in pink and orange, it's called his 'Crayola' bag.

Cute bag!  Isaac does have some nice stuff and I have gotten some good sales on his line. I have several of his sweaters and they are great quality. I seem to remember though when he first came to QVC, he did more than fashion...like housewares type stuff. Think he even had a branded cheesecake at one point!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jamstan  You're right. In the early days, QVC tried to make Issac into a lifestyle brand. I recall there being all sorts of things for the home, including linens, dishes and so on. There were also clothes, accessories, and some jewelry, particularly watches. Over time, they've narrowed down his line. I liked the mix and thought some of his house, home and decor items were fun.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Came over for a visit and nobody has been home today. Not too much shaking in the  purse department I guess. Boy, handbags are not like the old days. I could go into a store and find at least a half a dozen in one visit. There is not a whole lot of variety, in fact the majority look all the same, except for the prices. colorful elegant leather hand bags collection, Italy - 9058433

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  You can say that again. It's been pretty much crickets around here. Glad you stopped in. There's a good bit more activity over on the other forum and I wish it would pick up over here, but I guess it is what it is... I'm not doing much with purses these days either... I see some I like now and then but really, why bother and besides, prices are up and sales are increasingly rare it seems... Smiley Frustrated 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Sales? lol.. oh my, what does that word mean anymore? I know the boards are slow, but that's ok for me I guess.

My life lately has been one roller coaster ride to another one. Mr. L has had some major health issues this winter and I'll tell you this, this lousy rotten winter has been more than I can take. I want a nice spring this year, not this cool one day and the A/C the next. I know it is only March, but it seems like it should be May. I don't want to wish my life away, but it's been a bit much these past two years. I know you know, what I am talking about. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hear you. Fond hopes for better days ahead @Leeny, for both of us and our families. It's been another tough start to the year here too, and with no real end in sight. I'll tell you, I'm just plain bone weary. Hot and muggy here today (80 degrees) and yesterday was hot too, though pleasant. Now, the wind is blasting and it'll go down into the 40's tonight. I'd rather be a bit cool than hot, so I'm all right with a bit of a cool down. I'd like to see a nice spring too, but let's not head into the too hot too soon stuff.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

I am with you, I can't take hot and humid weather. I know it's hard to find the right fit when it comes to our weather.I can't believe you are having 80 temps in March. Is that something that is a normal for out east this time of year? 

It's sunny and cold here this morning. I think our high for today is 40. I can't get motivated for much of anything it seems. I get the essentials done and that is about it for right now. 

They ( the local news) are saying it looks that the pandemic is coming to and endemic, maybe as soon as the end of the month, but there is always that but, we could see another strain, but it would be like the flu. I guess we have to except this is going to just be like the "influenza" thing each year. I did ask my doctor last Friday if this does get to the point we don't need to wear masks at the clinic, can I drop using it too? She said, that is hard to tell right now. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  the 70's and 80's are not normal here for this time of year. It's cool again today and was pleasantly sunny with a bit of a breeze. 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

It's cold again here today. Our highs are going to be in the 20's. Cloudy out for most of the day too. I wonder if the time will ever come when we can all sing: Happy Days Are Here Again??