Honored Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

@Jamstan  I agree. I think Kors has it all over Coach at this point. I often see items that pique my interest when looking at Kors bags. I rarely see anything from Coach I'd even want, regardless of price.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@stevieb @hicindy2 @teganslaw @Pecky and ALL

I know I've not posted regularly lately, but with Thanksgiving and all I just haven't had the time or energy. 

Today is Mr.L's birthday and so that means more things for me to do. I didn't even make his cake this year, I bought a red velvet with cream cheese frosting. I hope it is good. OR I'll hear about it..LOL.

Our kids and I are taking him out for pizza to his favorite pizza parlor this afternoon. Then coming back here for cake and ice cream. I think I'll be going to bed early. 

Not having good sleep lately due to those wonderful muscle cramps in my legs during the night. I think I need to sleep standing up. to get any rest. Hope all is well with you all.

Oh dear @Leeny, so many occasions and so little time... Pizza sounds good and hope the birthday goes well...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

You are so right, too much to do and so little time or energy. My family just departed and I thought I'd make my final check in for the evening. Pizza was delicious and the red velvet cake was actually a home run. Our oldest son bought Mr.L a bunch of scratch offs and he won a big $26 lol. better than zero. Well another day and all is well. I feel zonked. It's going to be an early night for me I am afraid. See ya tomorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny  about those leg cramps, ask your doctor if you can take anything from the Hyland's line of products. They have everything from tablets to a cream. Inexpensive and found at Amazon and drugstores. Please check with the doctor first though just in case. Heart My vitamin lady recommended them and they work for me. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 

I can ask when she gets back into the office next month. The only thing is that all my lab work came back within normal numbers. I was expecting my magnesium to be down more or my potassium. Neither of those are the issue I guess. I noticed it is getting worse these past few weeks. I get them so severe in both legs and feet and toes during the night to where it wakes me up. I have to try and stand up to work the cramps out of my legs so that I can walk to the restroom. My sleep is getting affected  from this ritual. DH thinks it's coming from medications I am on? I don't know I wish they could figure it out.

I will be sure to ask about this Hyland's. I am on a lot of vitamins, minerals and other medications right now so I won't venture onto anything until I can speak to my primary doctor. Thanks for the suggestion and I will check it out.

P.S. What was causing your muscle cramps?

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased a MK bag in years.  I was in Macy's yesterday and they had this one.  I just find it interesting and different.  I didn't purchase it but I am still thinking about it.  Speaking of Macy's they are have their FF starting today and Coach & Brahmin are both included.

NEW MICHAEL KORS BEDFORD TRAVEL DUFFEL

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny  turned out I needed a bit of iron. They usually remove it from your multi after a "certain age". I got the Jarrrow brand Amazon. Fine ever since. Go figure. Now I don't need the Hyland's pills. But check with the doctor to be safe. Let me know...things can go wonky and interact. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the MK bag. The colors are pretty and design is different. If only I could afford them. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I haven't purchased a MK bag in years.  I was in Macy's yesterday and they had this one.  I just find it interesting and different.  I didn't purchase it but I am still thinking about it.  Speaking of Macy's they are have their FF starting today and Coach & Brahmin are both included.

NEW MICHAEL KORS BEDFORD TRAVEL DUFFEL

Neat bag!

Honored Contributor

I went back to purchase the MK bag and the FF didn't work on it.  It was on sale but with FF it would of knocked down the price another $80.  I told them to keep it.