Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

[ Edited ]

Oh wait, I did see an Eddie Bauer beverage holder. I was amused but didn't buy it. Even less in the spirit than ever. 

Better find those wine glasses. That might be the height of all the festivities around here for T-Day. . 

and my Cranky Cat potholders in case something makes it to the oven

Baking Catnip Cookies with Mom - Pot Holder

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 

Sorry to hear that you had an adverse reaction to your booster. I hope you are feeling better by tomorrow. Mr.L and I didn't get a reaction and our DD said those that do have a reaction is a good sign that you are getting a better coverage with it. Our GS got his first vaccination this morning and they had to put it into his leg as he's so thin. DD gave him a Tylenol before he went and she had me give him another after dinner. He seems to be doing fine. He is staying over night to help out with putting up our Christmas tree tomorrow. I hope I have some energy by tomorrow as I am tuckered out from going to the Holiday Fair today. Too much walking for me I guess. I can't wait to get to bed tonight. Tell EEL hello and Happy Thanksgiving!!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

New Patricia Nash on her website

• Interior: 1 center zip pocket, 2 main compartments, 1 zip pocket, 2 slip pockets; faux suede lining, 100% polyester
  • Exterior: 1 rear slip pocket with magnetic snap closure, deep embossed grape leaf logo, protective metal feet, burned edge finish
  • Twist-lock closure
  • Signature metal hardware, heavy handcrafted stitching
  • Dimensions: 14 1/2"(W) x 10"(H) x 7"(D)

Shop the Brailes Satchel in Berry Red

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 

Great color and great size.  I like this one. I probably won't purchase though. I need to give myself a rest for awhile Woman WinkShop the Brailes Satchel in Berry Red

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb @hicindy2 @Bird mama 

I don't know how, but we finished decorating the tree. I am so fatigued I am going to go to bed shortly. I am so glad our youngest son was here to help. I've cut down a lot from years past, but it still is hard work. We just did the tree, I'll do the other things after Thanksgiving. This old gray mare is not what she use to be even if my hair isn't gray yet.lol.See you all later.zzzzzzzz

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny  Rest up.  Mission Accomplished !!

Honored Contributor

Just what I need, some leather gaucho pants Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I applaud you for getting your tree up early @Leeny   The lady across the street from me (kitty corner from my house) put her tree up before Halloween.  When she has her picture window blinds tipped, I see the lights.  Hey, if the tree makes ya happy, I say put it up and look at it all you want.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

New Patricia Nash on her website

• Interior: 1 center zip pocket, 2 main compartments, 1 zip pocket, 2 slip pockets; faux suede lining, 100% polyester
  • Exterior: 1 rear slip pocket with magnetic snap closure, deep embossed grape leaf logo, protective metal feet, burned edge finish
  • Twist-lock closure
  • Signature metal hardware, heavy handcrafted stitching
  • Dimensions: 14 1/2"(W) x 10"(H) x 7"(D)

Shop the Brailes Satchel in Berry Red

Really like this one. Not at the current price though. Great looking bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@teganslaw      My DH and I got our Moderna Booster shot late Wednesday afternoon.  On Thursday DH felt fine.  I, on the other hand, not so much.  I had reactions both after the second Moderna shot and the Booster.  Had flu like symptoms for about 24 hours.  Hope you are feeling better.