Honored Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

@Leeny   I didn't sign up at Proboards and it remains to be seen if I ever do.  I received my Rosetti bag from JCP yesterday and changed into it before I ran errands today.  I was carrying a bone colored muti-sac bag so at least this one doesn't stand out as unseasonal.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   My vaccine was Moderna and based on what I read this week, the FDA isn't really 'feeling it' about the booster, lol.  Sigh.  I'm glad that you got yours.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

The Rosetti is a nice looking bag. Rosetti is part of the Fossil  line and I own both brands. I think you made a good choice. I have moved out of the Michael Kors bag as it just was too heavy for me right now with all my necessities I am glad I didn't buy a the regular price for it. The leather is so soft and I do like it, but too heavy right now. I moved into a no-name tote. It's a two tone forest green. It's large enough for everything and it is super light weight. So that's what I will be carrying for now.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought maybe you would like to see my new Sundance bag that arrived today. I love the red, of course, but I really like the interior striped red and cream lining. The leather is really sumptious. This is my first purchase from this line.Sundance Red Leather Fold-Over Hobo Handbag Bag Shoulder Beautiful Condition@stevieb @Bird mama @teganslaw @hicindy

Honored Contributor

Oooh Nice @Leeny   

Honored Contributor

@Leeny What a gorgeous bag.  I have been pleased with everything that I order from Sundance.  There are a few bags that I have my eye on.  Enjoy your new bag!!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky 

I know it's not the best photo, but that was the best I could get it to come up. I can't get over how well it is made and the leather is so soft. Thanks for the post Woman Happy

@Pecky wrote:

@Leeny What a gorgeous bag.  I have been pleased with everything that I order from Sundance.  There are a few bags that I have my eye on.  Enjoy your new bag!!

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

I really like this bag. it's got that Bohemian vibe. I wish the photo was a better shot, but that's the best I could to. I am no tech. that is for sure.

@Bird mama wrote:

Oooh Nice @Leeny   

Honored Contributor

Enjoy @Leeny. Looks like a pretty bag. Went over to Sundance to see if I could help out with a larger picture but I couldn't find the bag on the reguar page or in outlets.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb  That is weird. Maybe I got the last one..lol. I'll try and see if I can get a different shot, if it is still on my order. Thanks for looking though. I did get it on the outlet sight.