Valued Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

Going to the Coach outlet today just to get out. Will be carrying my lone Brahmin. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

Going to the Coach outlet today just to get out. Will be carrying my lone Brahmin. 

@Ilovetea  Hoping your enjoyed your outing. Sweltering here or I might have considered some kind of outing of my own, even if just a drive along the river and a picnic lunch for one. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

@Ilovetea  Hoping your enjoyed your outing. Sweltering here or I might have considered some kind of outing of my own, even if just a drive along the river and a picnic lunch for one. 

It is sweltering here too...did not stay out long. My wallet got more of a workout than I did. 

I love the Coach Pennie bag and own it in black. I now have a new one with a matching small wallet in a color they call "Surplus". It looks like a hybrid olive gray in person. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea  Nice Heart

Coach Pennie Shoulder Bag Sv/Surplus Bags Bags Shoulder Bags & Hobos

First part of August is the Pennie Xbody at the Outlet

pennie

Has more of a Cargo look to me

Color:Black/Gold - Image 1 - Nylon Vintage Rose Print Interior Cargo Shoulder Bag

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  @Ilovetea  I'm always an easy target for a pretty olive bag. Love them!

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  @Ilovetea  I'm always an easy target for a pretty olive bag. Love them!

Olive and certain shades of green will get me to take a closer look at most things. I do have a love/hate relationship with cargo pockets though. 

Honored Contributor

For all those who understand my Elisabetta addiction.  New to the fleet:

IMG_4713.JPG

Blush.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  OOOOH...that is lovely. Vanilla with just a tint of magic. I noticed M &G has the Slouch in that green,

The Elisabetta Slouch Handbag, Kelly Green

Meh on the Coach Outlet Kaffe:  Gallery tote is too big for me and the other selections too small. 

Coach Gallery Tote in Signature Canvas With Kaffe Fassett Print Im/Khaki Green Multi Coach Insider Coach Insider Exclusives Insiders Exclusive: Coach x Kaffe

Coach Anna Foldover Crossbody Clutch in Signature Canvas With Kaffe Fassett Print Im/Khaki Purple Multi Coach Insider Coach Insider Exclusives Insiders Exclusive: Coach x Kaffe

Coach Mini Serena Crossbody in Signature Canvas With Kaffe Fassett Print Im/Khaki Green Multi Coach Insider Coach Insider Exclusives Insiders Exclusive: Coach x Kaffe

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 That green is still high on my list!!  I absolutely love it!

I have a Gallery tote from years ago and agree that they are pretty big.  But the M & G Elisabetta is pretty big too!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  @hicindy2 Kelly green is the color that stood out upon first seeing the Elizabetta and still the color that always catches my eye. Should I ever obtain one of these bags I don't know what color I might choose. As noted before, my instincts tell me that since I'll likely stop at one it should be a neutral, but the bright green and blue are so pretty.