Respected Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@stevieb  

Yes, I did do pretty well this Christmas. I love the idea of not having to return anything to the stores. I did return a couple things to the Q and HSN and that's about it.

Yes, I can't wait until Marshall's comes to town.We also have a Pizza Ranch coming and another restaurant, but the name isn't coming to me right now.

Respected Contributor

Hi @EdithEllenLily 

Thank You for the nice birthday wishes and the cute cake. I love it. The pink bag looks like Easter, but I it's too soon for that. Woman WinkHeart

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Leeny I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!! Woman Very Happy

Image result for happy birthday handbag cake

Respected Contributor

Hi @hicindy2

You are so right regarding the Dooney, but it is back for another go round. You aren't losing it or going bananas. I seen that on the Q's home page this morning.

@hicindy2 wrote:

Have I lost track of time? Or my wits ? 

Just got a QVC e-mail for Pre-sale on a Dooney choice.  Didn't we experience that already ??

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Satchel or Crossbody

Respected Contributor

Hello @hicindy2

Thank You very much for the cute birthday greeting. Actually we are going out to dinner this evening with all our kids and our GS. My actual birthday is New Years Eve. Our dd has to work tomorrow night so we changed it up a bit. Tomorrow she and my dh and gs are able to go out for lunch and then tomorrow night we'll take our gs and our youngest son out for pizza !!! I think I am going in and take a quick nap Woman Very Happy

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Leeny  Have a good one !!

Have my Cranky Cat calendar for 2019 up already

Happy Birthday - Cranky Cat Collection by Cindy Schmidt

Honored Contributor

This is going to sound crazy.  Can eating an orange give a person a sore throat?  I realize fresh fruit may be a shock to my body, lol, however I did well with the seedless grapes.  I bought large navel oranges this week and was determined to eat one per day for 5 days in a row.  By orange #2 on day #2 I felt like I was getting a sore throat.  Hmmmm

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

This is going to sound crazy.  Can eating an orange give a person a sore throat?  I realize fresh fruit may be a shock to my body, lol, however I did well with the seedless grapes.  I bought large navel oranges this week and was determined to eat one per day for 5 days in a row.  By orange #2 on day #2 I felt like I was getting a sore throat.  Hmmmm

@Bird mama: I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm thinking that perhaps the acid in the orange irritated your throat. I hope the soreness goes away!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama No idea... Hate to suggest it but is it possible you were getting a sore throat and the orange just seemed to kick it in... Personally, I can't hack citrus fruit, other than juice and even then I tend toward the low acid juice... I will occasionally eat Clemantines but that's about it... Feel better...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Loving the rooster-ware... Anything with roosters has to be good... Liking the tumblers too...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Dooney would only only only make their backpacks with REAL leather straps I'd buy it in a second.

I can't stand those material straps.  Why do they mess with the leather by putting those stupid material straps on them?

It makes the backpack look cheap!

OMG!  I have given 3 friends thos zip zip purses and they love them.

I tried carrying one and I like the design (just sending another back now) but ....not much to them.

Forgot to say one thing I don't like about them and why I don't carry one is because I don't like the way the shoulder strap fits on the bag.  Would lke it better if it fit side to side.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 I'm afraid there's nothing any brand could do to a backpack to make me want one... Just not my thing...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

Agree with you on the zip-zip and other bags that have a detachable should strap that goes side to side... Honestly, while I know the zip-zip has been popular, I never cared for the silhouette... It's pretty, but just not for me...