Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

It is -7 degrees with a windchill of -23 and I have to go over to see Mom this morning. Wish me luck (and warmth)! Woman Sad

That's getting to be a bit much, I'd say... Seems to me we could all use a little break and winter really just started...

@stevieb

My sister was talking about spring yesterday.  I said for Pete's sake, winter just arrived on December 21st, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I posted a similar bag from Zulily a few weeks ago. This one showed up recently in neutrals but with blue trim. I think I liked the all neutral bag better, but I like this one too.

Royal Blue Plaid Neriah Satchel

I like that one. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Beautiful new Brahmin bag, from the Dillards site:

(Not buying, just admiring). The pattern is on the front only.

IMG_4316.JPG

This is interesting @handygal2. It sort of puts me in the mind of the tapestry bag I used for a few days back in December. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edith @EdithEllenLily,,, It suddenly occurred to me that this wallet sort of puts me in the mind of a dill pickle...

Woman Very Happy

Related image

Image result for large dill pickles

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Leeny That bag is from Mark and Graham, which is part or the Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma conglomerate. As far as I know they don't have any actual retail stores, which is part of the rub. When paying almost four bills for a bag, I want to see it up close and personal. A few years back, they had a number of bags I loved and some of them went on clearance at much more reasonable prices, but I never purchased any. This year, their bag selection hasn't been as much to my liking, but I continue to love this satchel, which appears to be one of their standard bags, as they've had it for a while. I believe it does come in navy but they discontinued it in red last year. It also used to come in yellow, but they discontinued that choice too. It's available in grey, black, navy, cobalt, tangerine and kelly green. A slightly different version also comes in a very rich brown and it also comes in suede.

Here it is in sauvage leather in brown, but shhhhhh, don't tell Edith @EdithEllenLily...

@stevieb I think you think I need more spice in my life...I mean, that is because you think I need the nekkid one...Woman LOL 

It IS beautiful leather...a bit wrinkled, but beautiful. Woman Wink

From the description:

"The luxurious Sauvage Elisabetta Handbag is made in Italy from the exquisite sauvage leather – a structured, “naked” leather that uses the best part of the hide. Formal enough for a high-power meeting, this versatile design is relaxed enough for everyday use."

@EdithEllenLily

You are not helping me here---lol This bag is calling my name, but the price is giving me a headache..lol.  

You're not alone @Leeny... I WANT this bag... And now I'm leaning toward it in brown rather than a color... Not that I'm ordering it...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

It is -7 degrees with a windchill of -23 and I have to go over to see Mom this morning. Wish me luck (and warmth)! Woman Sad

That's getting to be a bit much, I'd say... Seems to me we could all use a little break and winter really just started...

@stevieb

My sister was talking about spring yesterday.  I said for Pete's sake, winter just arrived on December 21st, lol.

Isn't it the truth @Bird mama I've talked to several people moaning about summer and these boards are loaded with the same sort of stuff... I'm just looking for a break into the higher 30's or 40's, not a fast forward to heat and humidity! Besides, I'm still waiting for snow!

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I posted a similar bag from Zulily a few weeks ago. This one showed up recently in neutrals but with blue trim. I think I liked the all neutral bag better, but I like this one too.

I like that one. 

@jaxs mom For forty bucks I'm half tempted. I keep going back to the well. I think if they suddenly popped up with the all neutral version I might have to jump...

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama

It was only 1 degree this noon when I went out to get a few groceries and get the car washed. Yes, I did go and do that. Our car goes in on Friday to have the rear door in the back fixed. Somewhere it got keyed and DH wanted to get it in before we turn in it, in April.  Plus our thermostat is on the fritz.. it's only reading 68 and it's on high. The guy can come tomorrow at noon. So I am sitting here now in my Cuddl Dud leggings and wrap. 

Tomorrow I hope I can stay inside. And speaking of Spring..hahaha in your sister's dreams. I have a feeling this winter has a long,long way to go yet..

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I like that one. 

I am kind of liking this bag too, @jaxs mom & @stevieb

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Beautiful new Brahmin bag, from the Dillards site:

(Not buying, just admiring). The pattern is on the front only.

IMG_4316.JPG

This is interesting @handygal2. It sort of puts me in the mind of the tapestry bag I used for a few days back in December. 

@stevieb: It's also available in a crossbody version, for those who like that style:

IMG_0190.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~