Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

[ Edited ]

Just in case, that pretty Wisteria color (Brahmin) ships free today from Dillard's.  Not buying, just admiring...

Brahmin Melbourne Collection Mini Asher Crocodile-Embossed Tasseled Tote

Brahmin Melbourne Collection Mini Dartmouth Crocodile-Embossed Backpack

Brahmin Melbourne Collection Crocodile-Embossed Medium Asher Tasseled Tote

Just taking a peek:

Dillard's also has a new Patricia Nash (Poppy tote) in etched floral (ships free today) Oh Oh @handygal2; I like this one.  Not buying, not buying.  Not at Macy's yet; I called (bad cindy)

Patricia Nash Napa Etched Floral Collection Poppy Tote

Patricia Nash Napa Etched Floral Collection Poppy Tote

Last thing, if you are worried about taking your big investment bags out in bad weather, consider Harvey Seatbelt bags (made in the USA).  I have 5 of these and love 'em.  Made in So. Cal and have that carefree vibe. 

new herringbone

Mini Streamline Tote Black Herringbone Front

new Mulberry in a medium tote

Medium Streamline Tote Mulberry Side

I got this candy corn Park Hopper for Halloween

Park Hopper Candy Corn Front

My friend has a service dog (Lab and Retriever mix) and I got her a "Best in Show" wallet from Harvey's.  She loves it.  

PT01

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2: The new PN Poppy Tote at Dillards is a beauty. Kudos for your willpower!

IMG_0895.JPG

If l had my druthers, l would own ten Poppy Totes by now!  Woman Surprised

And, speaking of Poppy Totes, l was baaaaad this morning. As much as l loved the PN gunmetal woven tote l received from Macy's last month, l wanted the Dillard's exclusive, permanently reduced Glitter Rose Poppy Tote even more. Since they're both in the same color family, l returned the Macy's bag, and ordered it. Woman Embarassed  Everyone else would think l'm nuts, but my handbag friends understand me!  Woman Very Happy

IMG_0887.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2  You made a wise move Padawan, the Dillards Poppy is prettier than the Macy's Poppy.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@handygal2  You made a wise move Padawan, the Dillards Poppy is prettier than the Macy's Poppy.

@handygal2 I agree and free shipping today too !!  Enjoy your new bag; it can go from day to night. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@handygal2 I agree and free shipping today too !!  Enjoy your new bag; it can go from day to night. 

@Bird mama@hicindy2: More $$$$, but l believe it will be worth it.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I saw A Star is Born today. It gave me chills in parts and I cried multiple times. Bradley Cooper deserves an Oscar he was so incredible. Lady Gaga was fantastic. Their chemistry was palpable. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Boehm Collector - Thank you so very much for your sweet messages!  It's so greatly appreciated!  Enjoy seeing all posts past and present!

Super Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@jaxs mom@stevieb, and any other cat lovers: Evine is premiering Karl Lagerfeld bags this evening. This is a cute faux leather tote at a sale price:

IMG_0894.JPG

As a cat lover myself, this bag is just too adorable and looks very functional as well!  Thanks so much for mentioning about KL bags on Evine - will check out for sure!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Breaking the fast... I bought these two bags at TJ Maxx with the plan of keeping only one, if that... I like them both but have to make a choice or return them both... I keep unearthing new with tags bags bought years ago that were never used and never will be because I don't really like them... With that in mind, as everyone knows, I'm stepping back from the bag purchases but do love my satchels... and have long wanted a nicer croco satchel.... I'd already posted the Cole Haan on the bottom. The other is by Claudia Firenze and is a good bit less costly...

tancrocsatchelcloseup.jpg

cole-haan-Merlot-Croc-Loralie-Crocodile-embossed-Satchel.jpeg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I saw A Star is Born today. It gave me chills in parts and I cried multiple times. Bradley Cooper deserves an Oscar he was so incredible. Lady Gaga was fantastic. Their chemistry was palpable. 

@jaxs mom It's getting good reviews... Glad you enjoyed it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...