Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

oh I like that rose one. Is it denim? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom  Looks like it !!

It doesn't get any cuter than the Patricia Nash Casape Backpack featuring subtle florals on washed denim.
  • Medium sized bag; 13"W x 13-1/2"H x 5"D (width is measured across the bottom of handbag)
  • Silhouette is based off 5'9" model
  • 4-1/2"L handle; 11"L to 13"L adjustable straps
  • Push-lock & drawstring closure
  • Antique brass-tone exterior hardware & 1 back slip pocket
  • 1 interior zip pocket & 2 slip pockets
  • Cotton, leather; lining: faux suede

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bird mama The Bermuda sand Kaley is back again and I like that color too

@jaxs mom So maybe when you return your heavy old lady bag you can score yet another of this silhouette...

Smiley Very Happy

lol, I really need to carry the old lady bag again. I've only carried it once. Love the weather here, it was gorgeous and 85 yesterday and I went out in a new dress and heels this morning it was in the 20s with the windchill and windy. Instead of buying another Kaley the bag could fund a portion of my recent Sephora purchases lol. 

Yet again, on another tart-binge I see... Well, I suppose it was to be expected...

Image result for church lady

The weather here's wierd too... I don't like those 80+ degree days. My comfort zone stops at about 75... I can handle the low 80's if the humidity is low... Today is in the 60's but very muggy and deary because we've had rain yet again... I'm dressed to the nines in old gym shorts and a waffle knit long sleeve shirt... Stunning, I know... I guess I need to start pulling out the summer clothes... For all the winter we had I might as well have left most of the winter clothes packed away... Had I done so, though, you can believe we'd have had a real winter...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb I want that navy Arcadia!! I think I can stop at a couple on my way home from Mom's today. I would be splurging for sure if I saw it again! And now I have the Carly Simon song in my head. Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily .. which Arcadia bag do you have your eye on?  Have you posted a photo?  I have gone back a few pages but don't see anything.  

@Boehm Collector It's an Arcadia navy patent leather satchel, made in Italy. I saw it at TJ Maxx a few months ago and should have bought it then. Our friend @stevieb saw two of them recently at one of her Maxx stores, so I was on the prowl to find one around here, LOL. Sorry I haven't posted a photo because I don't have one. I love the look of the Arcadia bags and will find one someday! Woman Happy

Edited to add that @stevieb kindly posted several Arcadia patent leather bags below! You can't miss them! Woman LOL Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector Enjoy your new PN Map saddle bag! I'm glad it's a keeper for you and the family connection on the map is neat. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Yay about the Dooney nylon palm print tote handbag! I love the butterscotch trim and the zippered top. Fits a good amount of stuff, too! Enjoy carrying it on your upcoming vacation and I'm so glad you like it. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

That PN backpack is cute and so is the Dooney palm print!  I am trying not to order another bag for awhile.  We will see how that goes....

Honored Contributor

Arcadia patent bags...

Image result for arcadia  teal patent satchel

Image result for arcadia navy patent satchel

Image result for arcadia  teal patent bag

NWT Arcadia Patent leather Bugatti satchel made in Italy

Image result for arcadia  patent satchel

Image result for arcadia  teal patent bag

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily I love most of the Arcadia colors, but have a special fondness for the off-white and the teal. I haven't seen much of the teal in recent years. I suppose it's one that comes and goes. The 'standard' colors tend to be off-white and white, navy, black and red... They're taupy-grey is also quite nice. The red is also stunning. I have a red satchel, a teal tote, an off-white tote and a taupe satchel. I think that's probably more than enough, but they're so pretty when I see them that they're hard to walk away from. Would like to have an off-white satchel and that's one I might still get home.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I love most of the Arcadia colors, but have a special fondness for the off-white and the teal. I haven't seen much of the teal in recent years. I suppose it's one that comes and goes. The 'standard' colors tend to be off-white and white, navy, black and red... They're taupy-grey is also quite nice. The red is also stunning. I have a red satchel, a teal tote, an off-white tote and a taupe satchel. I think that's probably more than enough, but they're so pretty when I see them that they're hard to walk away from. Would like to have an off-white satchel and that's one I might still get home.

@stevieb Thank you for helping me with the Arcadia photos! My goodness, they are so pretty!! I love the dimpled pattern, too. Your collection sounds very nice! They always catch my eye when I'm out shopping yet I've never taken the plunge. I will not dilly dally if I see a beautiful one next time! Off-white would be elegant. Along with the navy, I would also like a black satchel. Oooooohh...