Honored Contributor

Re: Bag Dames and Divas... It's a New Day...

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I think you all know I have the orYANY Janessa in Black and I love it. I know @Serendipity has it in Black and Oat and it's one of her favorites, too. 

The orYANY Evelyn is a similar but smaller version of Janessa. I saw that Evelyn is on clearance and EZ pays...it's a nice, medium-sized bag...and highly rated. I ordered it in Oceania Blue and the people who have received it love it and say it goes perfectly with denim. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Cute bag. Stupid Q, though... The 'as is' version is actually considerably more expensive than the ostensibly new bag at a 'clearance' price.

@stevieb Thanks...and that is simply wacky about the price on the "as is" version! Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year to You @stevieb

I love this bag. I'd like it in cognac or navy or RED Smiley Happy

We had pasta today with our GS. I made the meatballs.

Let me know more about the handbag.

@stevieb wrote:

Best wishes to all for 2018...

@EdithEllenLily @jaxs mom @VenturaHighway @handygal2

@Boehm Collector @hicindy2 @Serendipity @Leeny @Bird mama 

@CHIP62 @skyblue @NycVixen @Blingqueen023 (feel free to alert others)...

And speaking of divas... A powerful duet from two of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5q0KmjU0Qk

And, as far as it being a new day, well, you knew Michael would figure into this somehow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edwsf-8F3sI

I have to admit, I'm not big on New Years... It's always seemed sort of anticlimactic and like an artificial reason to party and/or 'start fresh'... Let's face it, the difference between 12/31 and 1/1 is pretty much the turn of a page on a new calendar... And any new day, week or month is equally as good an opportunity to revamp whatever it is that we, as individuals, feel needs revamping... Still, for those who find it meaningful in some way, Happy New Year to you...

Woman Very Happy

As for me, I had no intention of braving the windy cold last night. It was a good night for a pot of pasta, a bottle of prosecco and some good company...

Woman Wink

Happy shopping, whether it be for handbags, shoes, makeup or all of the above... I hope this year to finally score the Mark and Graham satchel, maybe in orange or maybe in green... But I also hope to retain some equilibrium... Perhaps a worthy resolution for some of you... Ahem... But let's not name names... You know who you are...

Woman LOL

The Elisabetta Slouch Handbag, Tangerine

The Elisabetta Slouch Handbag, Kelly Green

Oh yea, and him... I hope to finally score him this year too...

Heart Woman Surprised Woman Tongue Heart

bf605ad1f8f3b84fc0ee3d0983d2f481.gif

breathless.gif

696d7bc80a159fab86f44b7a96b2db3d.gif

large (3).gif

00c47d44047f61466759feb5ad3b35a6--happy-new-year-background-happy-new-year-wallpaper (2).jpg

Respected Contributor

@stevieb

Sorry I didn't mention the new thread. That shows how much I am with it. You do such a good job with it too. You sure like Michael don't you? lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

FYI Ladies:  I Love dooney site has the Tuscana Satchel on sale for 199!!!  Talk about a cheap price.  I have this bag in the expresso and it's the best dooney I ever ordered.  Thinking of ordering another one.  Problem is not sure what color I want.  I'm leaning towards the red or the Bordaux.  (sp)  

@Blingqueen023In case you change your mind, you can get an additional $20.17 off on that bag if you order before 11:59 PM EST tonight.  The promo code is on their home page.  I have it in 2 colors, navy and natural.  That expresso color is gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

FYI Ladies:  I Love dooney site has the Tuscana Satchel on sale for 199!!!  Talk about a cheap price.  I have this bag in the expresso and it's the best dooney I ever ordered.  Thinking of ordering another one.  Problem is not sure what color I want.  I'm leaning towards the red or the Bordaux.  (sp)  

@Blingqueen023In case you change your mind, you can get an additional $20.17 off on that bag if you order before 11:59 PM EST tonight.  The promo code is on their home page.  I have it in 2 colors, navy and natural.  That expresso color is gorgeous!

@Linmo Thanks for the info.  That's even better.  I'm trying to be strong, lol  Thanks.  Happy New Year to you.  

Honored Contributor

@Leeny That bag is from Mark and Graham, which is part or the Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma conglomerate. As far as I know they don't have any actual retail stores, which is part of the rub. When paying almost four bills for a bag, I want to see it up close and personal. A few years back, they had a number of bags I loved and some of them went on clearance at much more reasonable prices, but I never purchased any. This year, their bag selection hasn't been as much to my liking, but I continue to love this satchel, which appears to be one of their standard bags, as they've had it for a while. I believe it does come in navy but they discontinued it in red last year. It also used to come in yellow, but they discontinued that choice too. It's available in grey, black, navy, cobalt, tangerine and kelly green. A slightly different version also comes in a very rich brown and it also comes in suede.

Here it is in sauvage leather in brown, but shhhhhh, don't tell Edith @EdithEllenLily...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Linmo I wasn't strong enough.  After you posted the 20 dollars off, I couldn't resist it.  Ordered it in the Bordeaux color,  For the price this was a steal.  I love this style bag.  This was the best deal I ever got on a dooney bag that was originally 500 bucks to start out with.  Thank you so much for the 20 off notice.  You are a love muffin!!  

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb,

Oh là là! What a lovely surprise, thank you so much, amazing post as always.

Lots of love🌻

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  LOL 

No, I won't tell you know who...

OMG... I love this bag the more I look at it, but that $4 number gets in the way of my brain again. So, what website is this 

lovely under? I see you have Sonoma listed, that's not the same one Kohl's carries. I know this Mark and Graham wouldn't be seen in their stores anywhere. I feel I am going 

have to fight this urge. lol

@stevieb wrote:

@Leeny That bag is from Mark and Graham, which is part or the Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma conglomerate. As far as I know they don't have any actual retail stores, which is part of the rub. When paying almost four bills for a bag, I want to see it up close and personal. A few years back, they had a number of bags I loved and some of them went on clearance at much more reasonable prices, but I never purchased any. This year, their bag selection hasn't been as much to my liking, but I continue to love this satchel, which appears to be one of their standard bags, as they've had it for a while. I believe it does come in navy but they discontinued it in red last year. It also used to come in yellow, but they discontinued that choice too. It's available in grey, black, navy, cobalt, tangerine and kelly green. A slightly different version also comes in a very rich brown and it also comes in suede.

Here it is in sauvage leather in brown, but shhhhhh, don't tell Edith @EdithEllenLily...

Honored Contributor

@Leeny  Glad your husband appreciated the pics of my birds.  The oldest male sparrow Poppi is officially 12 1/2 years old, Grayson the pigeon is 8 1/2 and the baby sparrow Presto is now 4 1/2.  Grayson has lots of personality and knows how to work it.  Of the 3 birds, he is the only one who's not afraid of the camera - he likes to vogue, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise